E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- A.P. Dzyubaa, I.A. Soloveva, Prices-dependent managing the costs of natural gas consumption by industrial enterprises https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/tsenozavisimoeupravlenie-zatratami-na-potreblenie-prirodnogogaza-promyshlennymi-predpriyatiyami [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Dzyubaa, I.A. Soloveva, Short-term forecasting of the parameters of natural gas consumption as an element of price-dependent management of energy costs in industrial enterprises https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/kratkosrochnoeprognozirovanie-parametrov-potrebleniyaprirodnogo-gaza-kak-element-tsenozavisimogoupravleniya-energozatratami-na [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Fertikova, Trends in the development of the gas industry in modern Russia, Actual problems of economics and management: materials of the Intern. Scientific conf., Moscow, April 2011, 87–89 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Gas usage in industries http://biofile.ru/geo/15158.html [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Konovalenko, Russia’s gas industry: current state and main development trends, Economy: yesterday, today, tomorrow, Volume 6, 10A, 83–94 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Gas in industry Gas profession, LLC Gazprom Dobycha Yamburg (2014) http://gaz-prof.ru/gas-around/gas-industry/ [Google Scholar]
- The rubric “Gas production” https://greenologia.ru/eko-problemy/dobycha-gaza [Google Scholar]
- Gas engine fuel is becoming increasingly popular in Russia, Gazprom Gazomotornoe Fuel http://gazprom-gmt.ru/press-center/news/Gazomotornoe_toplivo_stanovitsya_vs e_bolee_populyarnyim_v_Rossii [Google Scholar]
- Economic efficiency assessment of transition to compiled natural gas as the fuel for vehicles https://studbooks.net/1588345/tehnika/sfery_ispolz ovaniya_prirodnogo_gaza [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Sarkisyan, “Economic Problems of Gas Use in Russia”, Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Economic Forecasting Open Seminar “Economic Problems of the Energy Complex” Sixteenth meeting, 28 (2000) https://docplayer.com/44731096-Ekonomicheskieproblemyispolzovaniya-gaza-v-rossii.html [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Varlamov, I.V. Tverskoy, A.V. Belinsky, Report “The assessment performed by Gazprom Promgaz with regards to the state of development of regions gasification in the Russian Federation as of 01/01/2018 [Google Scholar]
- Technical certificate of the gas industry in the Russian Federation (as of January 1, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Batymurzaeva, Modern situation in gas industry in Russia on the example of Gazprom, Dagestan state university of national economy. URL: https://docplayer.ru/138648085Sovremennoe-sostoyanie-gazovoypromyshlennosti-rf-na-primere-pao-gazprom.html [Google Scholar]
- G. Sukhov, S. Gustov, Gas supply to the domestic market. Implementation of the gasification program in regions, Report at the press conference of PJSC “Gazprom, “Gazprom Mezhregiongaz”, St. Petersburg, May 22, 2019 http://www.gazprom.ru/f/posts/11/457037/presentat ion-press-conf-2019-05-22-ru_1.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Meeting with the head of Gazprom, Alexey Miller, The Chairman of the Board of PJSC Gazprom informed the President about the Company performance in 2018 and about the plans for 2019, Kremlin URL: http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/60052 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.