E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- S. Tumanski, Principles of electrical measurement (CRC Press, Teylors & Francis Group) (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Hayden, P.J. Nacher, History and physical principles of MRI. Luca SABA. Magnetic Resonance Imaging Handbook, ISBN-13: 9781482216288 (2016). www.crcpress.com hal-01191404 [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Webb (Editor), Magnetic resonance technology: hardware and system component design (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Andreev, Methods and devices of lowfrequency relaxation NMR-introscopy (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Andreev, NMR flowmetry and analysis in modern technologies (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Garroway, P.K. Grannel, P. Mansfield, Image formation in NMR by selective irradiative process J. Phys, Solid State Phys, 7, 457–462 (1974) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Andreev, A.S. Malatsion, Dependence of NMR spin echo form on liquid flow structures Measurements 2011, Proc. of the 8th Intern. Conf. on Measurement, ISBN 978-80-969672-1-6, 221–224 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Andreev, B.M. Odintsov, K.L. Aminov, O.I. Gnezdilov, R.M. Mubarakshin, A.A. Obynochny, R.G. Jakhin, NMR imaging using DNP and CIDNP Magnetic Resonance and Related Phenomena, Ext. Abstr. of the 27 Congress Ampere, 696 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Andreev, A.S. Malatsion, Sonic Testing of Long Pipes by Using Longitudinal Waves Proc, 9th Intern. Conf. on Measurement, 267–270 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Andreev, A.S. Malatsion, Multi-frequency acoustic method for cement bond logging based on one-sided excitation and reception of elastic waves from the top of a well, Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM) 2017 International Conference Date of Conference, INSPEC Accession Number 17285072. DOI: 10.1109/ICIEAM.2017.8076484 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Galeev, D.K. Zaripov, A.V. Busarev, A.B. Bel’skiĭ, I.M. Valeev, V.V. Karaev, Multichannel device for remote diagnosis of technical equipment J, Opt. Techn, 8, 486–490 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Andreev, A.M. Hakimov, D.Sh. Idiyatullin, New pulse sequences for T1-and T1/ T2contrast enhancing in NMR imaging, Magn. Reson. Imaging, 16(08), 981–987 (1998) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Andreev, A.S. Malatsion, NMR in a flowing liquid Measurements 2011, Proc. 8th International Conference on Measurement (Smolenice, Slovak Republic, April 27-30, 2011), 221–224 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Andreev, A.S. Malatsion, NMR tomograph as an equipment for magnetic resonance detection of liquid explosives and illicit substances, Proc. MRDE-Conf. (Yalova (Istanbul): Turkey 18-23 September), 208 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ogava, Oxigenation-sensitive contrast in magnetic resonance imaging of rodent brain at high magnetic fields, Magn. Reson. Med, 14, 68–78 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Price, J. Allison, R.J. Massoth, J.D. Clarke, D.J. Drost, Practical aspects of functional MRI (NMR Task Group #8), Med. Phys, 29(8), 1892–1912 (2002) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.