E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- D. Akishin, E. Tyrtov, Difficult petrochemistry. The industry needs support tools, which are available?, Oil & Gas Journal Russia Available (2018) at: http://vygon.consulting/upload/iblock/1bd/difficult_ petrochemistry_OGJR_12_2018.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The strategy for the development of the chemical and petrochemical complex until 2030, Available at: http://strategy2030.midural.ru/sites/default/files/file s/strategiya_him_i_neftehim_do_2030.pdf [Google Scholar]
- The structure of fixed investments in 2002–2017 by types of fixed assets, Official website of the Federal State Statistics Service. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/r osstat/ru/statistics/enterprise/investment/nonfinanci al/# [Google Scholar]
- World Bank WB 2017 World Development Indicators, Database, http://data.worldbank.org/data-catalog/world-development-indicators. [Google Scholar]
- Petrochemistry as a driver for the hydrocarbons demand 2018 http://ac.gov.ru/files/publication/a/19162.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Pociovǎlişteanu, E. Thalassinos, A. Ţîrcǎ, Filho W.L. Trends and challenges in the energy sector of Romania in the post-accession to the European Union, International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management, 12(1), 3–15 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Coenen, J.F. Díaz López, Comparing systems approaches to innovation and technological change for sustainable and competitive economies: An explorative study into conceptual commonalities, differences and complementarities, Journal of Cleaner Production, 18(12), 1149–1160 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Mandery, Petrochemical feedstocks: the cornerstone of competitiveness, Concawe review, 23(1), 45–46 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Sucic, F. Al-Mansour, M. Pusnik, T. Vuk, Context sensitive production planning and energy management approach in energy intensive industries, Energy, 108, 63–73 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Antunes, P. Carreira, M. Mira da Silva, Towards an energy management maturity model, Energy Policy, 73, 803–814 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Diwan, A. Kazmi, M. Washid, Strategic Investment Decisions in Petrochemical Sector: A Comparative Study of GCC Coutries, Pentagon Energy Press, New Delhi, India (2009) https://www.isc.hbs.edu/resources/courses/moc-course-at-harvard/Documents/pdf/studentprojects/UAE%20Petrochemical%20Cluster%20Re port%20Final%20May%2004%202012.pdf [Google Scholar]
- S. Yau, R.H. Kwon, J. Scott Rogers, D. Wu, Financial and operational decisions in the electricity sector: Contract portfolio optimization with the conditional value-at-risk criterion, International Journal of Production Economics, 134 (1), 67–77 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Thalassinos, E.D. Politis, The evaluation of the USD currency and the oil prices: A var analysis, European Research Studies Journal, 15(2), 137–146 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shuen, P.F. Feiler, D.J. Teece, Dynamic capabilities in the upstream oil and gas sector: Managing next generation competition, Energy Strategy Reviews, 3(C), 5–13 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gangolells, M. Casals, N. Forcada, M. MacArulla, A. Giretti, Energy performance assessment of an intelligent energy management system, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 55, 662–667 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.