E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- The energy strategy of Russia for the period up to 2030 (approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1715-p dated November 13, 2009) [Electronic resource], Reference Legal System Consultant Plus. [Google Scholar]
- P. Ivanova, E. Grebesh, O. Linkevics, Optimisation of combined cycle gas turbine power plant in intraday market: Riga CHP-2 example, Latvian Journal of Physics and Technical Sciences, 55(1), 15–21 (2018) DOI: 10.2478/lpts-2018-0002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Government Decree dated October 24, 2003 N 643 “On the rules of the wholesale electricity market (power) during the transition period” [Electronic resource], Reference Legal System Consultant Plus. [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Mendeleev, G.E. Marin, Eds. S.V. Safronov, Factors affecting the ability of the CCGT unit to generate a given power and the fulfillment of a given electrical load curve, Modern technology in the energy sector. All-Russian Specialized Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Specialists, 36–40 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Hou, L.J. Gong, X.Y. Dai, M.Y. Wang, C.Z. Huang, A Novel Fuzzy Model Predictive Control of a Gas Turbine in the Combined Cycle Unit, Complexity, 18, 6468517 (2018) DOI: 10.1155/2018/6468517. [Google Scholar]
- O. Mohamed, J.H. Wang, A. Khalil, M. Limhabrash, Predictive control strategy of a gas turbine for improvement of combined cycle power plant dynamic performance and efficiency, Springerplus, 7(5), 20 (2016) DOI: 10.1186/s40064-016-2679-2. [Google Scholar]
- S. Bahrami, A. Chaffari, M. Genrup, M. Thern, Perfomance Comparison between Steam Injected Gas Turbine and Combined Cycle during Frequency Drops, Energies, 8, 7582–7592 (2015) ISSN 1996-1073 [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Berkovich, V.G. Polishchuk, A.V. Nazarenko, Forcing stationary gas turbines with optimal injection of water into the compressor, St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, 2(219), 3340 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kudinov, S.P. Gorlanovm, Improving the efficiency of the gas turbine installation by injecting water vapor into the combustion chamber of the NK-37 engine, Vestnik SGASU. Urban planning and architecture, 1(14), 103–109 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Shigapov, A.A. Shigapov, Regular exhaust gas heat of GTU in schemes with intermediate air cooling, Proceedings of the higher educational institutions. Energy sector problems, 20–28 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Marin, D.I. Mendeleev, Summing up various substances to improve the energy characteristics of gas turbines, Modern technology in the energy sector. All-Russian Specialized Scientific and Practical Conference of Young Specialists, 41–45 (2018) ISBN 978-5-905858-22-2 [Google Scholar]
- A. Gonzalez-Diaz, A.M. Alcaraz-Calderon, M.O. Gonzalez-Diaz, A. Mendez-Aranda, M. Lucquiaud, J.M. Gonzalez-Santalo, Effect of the ambient conditions on gas turbine combined cycle power plants with post-combustion CO2 capture, Energy, 134, 221–233 (2017) DOI: 10.1016/j.energy.2017.05.020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.W. Yu, K.T. Chan, J. Yang, R.K.Y Sit, Cooling effectiveness of mist precooler for improving energy performance of air-cooled chiller, Thermal Science, 22(1), 193–204 (2018) DOI: 10.2298/tsc1151112071y. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.F. Zuniga-Puebla, E.C. Vallejo-Coral, J.R.V. Galaz, Thermodynamic analysis of one and two stages absorption chiller powered by a cogeneration plant, Ingenius-Revista De Ciencia Y Tecnologia, 6-7(21), 41–52 (2019) DOI: 10.17163/ings.n21.2019.04. [Google Scholar]
- P. Benrajesh, A.J. Rajan, Design and analysis of a two-stage adsorption air chiller, in 2nd International Conference on Frontiers in Automobile and Mechanical Engineering, 197 (2016) BRISTOL: Iop Publishing Ltd, in IOP Conference Series-Materials Science and Engineering, 2017, DOI: 10.1088/1757899x/197/1/012030. [Online]. Available: <Go to ISI>://WOS:000411055100030 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Galimova, Absorption chillers and heat pumps. Textbook, 226 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Cozzolino, Thermodynamic Performance Assessment of a Novel Micro-CCHP System Based on a Low Temperature PEMFC Power Unit and a Half-Effect Li/Br Absorption Chiller, Energies, 2(11), 21 (2018) DOI: 10.3390/en11020315. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.