E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- N. Makisha, T. Kazimirova, Principles of energy saving in water supply and sewage systems, In MATEC Web of Conferences, 144, 04013 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bezerra, S. Silva, H. Gomes, M. Salvino, Energy savings in pumping systems: application of fuzzy system, Science and Engineering Journal, 24(1), 71–78 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dabadgaonkar, A.K. Sen, Controlling of Pump Onboard Ship using Variable Frequency Drive with Three-phase Inverter and Three Phase Induction Motor, MIT International Journal of Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering, 1(2) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Pelli, H.U. Hitz, Energy indicators and savings in water supply, Journal‐American Water Works Association, 92(6), 55–62 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Kapansky, Energy Efficiency of the Technological Systems of Water Supply and Drainage and Methods of Its Evaluation, Izv. higher studies. institutions and energy. about the CIS, 5, 436–451 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. Korchevskaya, G. Gorelkina, Possibilities of regulating uninterrupted water supply to the network of small settlements, Bulletin of Altai State Agrarian University, 1(135), 138–142 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Hristo, Research of the opportunity of optimization of pump installation, Electrotechnic and Computer Systems, 15(91), 110–113 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Fashchilenko, Regulated electric drive of pumping and fan installations of mining enterprises, 260 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Fedorov, Estimates of the effectiveness of variable frequency drives, 144 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, O.V. Naumov, R.R. Sadykov, Processing of statistical information in order to identify the laws of changes in the reliability parameters of equipment for workshop networks, News of Higher Educational Institutions of the Black Earth Region, 2, 34–43 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Gracheva, Estimation of electric power losses in low-voltage switching devices, News of higher educational institutions. Energy problems, 74–81 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shpiganovich, K.A. Pushnitsa, E.V. Churkina, O.V. Fedorov, Features of the operation of power supply systems of ferrous metallurgy enterprises, Ferrous metals, 5, 56–61 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Klyuchev, Electric drive theory, 704 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Leznov, S.V. Vorobyev, Centrifugal pump operation with variable rotational speed, Water supply and sanitary equipment, 9, 48–56 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Andreeva, A.Y. Kovalev, Decomposition of the mechanical characteristics of an asynchronous electric motor according to the Kloss formula, Omsk Scientific Bulletin, 3 (83), 191–193 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.