E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- Electricity consumption in the European Union. Eurostat. [Electronic resource]. https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/energy/data/database [Google Scholar]
- The share of electricity from alternative sources in the European Union countries. Eurostat. [Electronic resource]. http://appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/nui/show.do?dat aset=nrg_ind_335a&lang=en [Google Scholar]
- Production and distribution of electricity. Federal State Statistics Service of the Russian Federation. [Electronic resource] http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/business/pro m/natura/mes10.htm [Google Scholar]
- W. Oueslati, V. Zipperer, D. Rousselière, A. Dimitropoulos, Energy taxes, reforms and income inequality: An empirical cross-country analysis, International Economics, 150, 80–95 (2017) ISSN 2110-7017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.inteco.2017.01.002. [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhao, J. Yao, Ch. Sun, W. Pan, Impacts of Carbon Tax and Tradable Permits on Wind Power Investment in China, Renewable Energy (2018) ISSN 0960-1481, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2018.09.068. [Google Scholar]
- R. Godby, D.T. Taylor, R. Coupal, Wind development, tax policy and economic development tradeoffs, The Electricity Journal, 31(5), 46–54 (2018) ISSN 1040-6190, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tej.2018.06.001. [Google Scholar]
- S. Comello, S. Reichelstein, D.J. Taylor, S. Paiva, A.H. Slocum, An alternative to carbon taxes to finance renewable energy systems and offset hydrocarbon based greenhouse gas emissions, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 19, 136–145 (2017) ISSN 2213-1388, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seta.2017.01.003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Ghaith, F.M. Epplin, Consequences of a carbon tax on household electricity use and cost, carbon emissions, and economics of household solar and wind, Energy Economics, 67, 159–168 (2017) ISSN 0140-9883, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eneco.2017.08.012. [Google Scholar]
- T.Ch. Kuo, I.H. Hong, S.Ch. Lin, Do carbon taxes work? Analysis of government policies and enterprise strategies in equilibrium, Journal of Cleaner Production, 139, 337–346 (2016) ISSN 0959-6526, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.07.164. [Google Scholar]
- W.H. Tsai, Sh.Y. Jhong, Production decision model with carbon tax for the knitted footwear industry under activity-based costing, Journal of Cleaner Production, 207, 1150–1162 (2019) ISSN 09596526, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.09.104. [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Taylor, S. Paiva, A.H. Slocum, An alternative to carbon taxes to finance renewable energy systems and offset hydrocarbon based greenhouse gas emissions, Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments, 19, 136–145 (2017) ISSN 22131388, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seta.2017.01.003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Hoy, D.H. Wrenn, Unconventional energy, taxation, and interstate welfare: An analysis of Pennsylvania’s severance tax policy, Energy Economics, 73, 53–65 (2018), ISSN 0140-9883, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eneco.2018.05.002. [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Kaufmann, Pass-through of motor gasoline taxes: Efficiency and efficacy of environmental taxes, Energy Policy, 125, 207–215 (2019) ISSN 0301-4215, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enpol.2018.10.045. [Google Scholar]
- X. Liao, J.W. Hall, Drivers of water use in China’s electric power sector from 2000 to 2015, Environ. Res. Lett., 13 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1088/17489326/aada3a [Google Scholar]
- The structure of the installed capacity of power plants of the Unified Energy System of Russia. [Electronic resource]. http://www.soUES.ru/index.php?id=ees [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.