E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- M.A. Taimarov, N.E. Kuvshinov, R.G. Sungatullin, Yu.V. Lavirko, The reasons for the increase in temperature on the pass of the furnaces during the heating of vacuum gas oil, The Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, 19(20), 73–75 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Taimarov, R.V. Akhmetova, N.E. Kuvshinov, R.G. Sungatullin, Features of chemical reactions of combustion of methane-hydrogen fraction in radiant furnaces, News of universities. Energy problems. Kazan KGEU, 11-12, 124–128 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Taimarov, R.V. Akhmetova, R.G. Safin, Y.V. Lavirko, Calculation of Fuel Oil Drop Burnup Time Dependence on Intensity of Flame Radiation, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, 11(12), 1660–1665 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Taimarov, R.V. Akhmetova, E.A. Akhmetov, Efficiency of application of various layout arrangements of oil-gas burners in thermal power plant boilers, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 552(1), 012008 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Taimarov, E.G. Chiklyaev, S.M. Margulis, Heat and burning intensity of a methane-hydrogen mixture depending on its composition. Technical systems and technological processes. Digest of articles, International Scientific and Practical Conference, 154–156 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Variatz, W. Maas, R. Double, Burning, 351 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Fernandez, F.L. Sanchez, One-step reduced kinetics for lean hydrogen-air deflagration, Combuust. Flame, 156, 985–996 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Ivanov, A.D. Kaverin, A.E. Smygalin, Ignition of the hydrogen-air mixture near the lower concentration limit, Bulletin MGTU them. N.E. Bauman. Series “Natural Sciences”, 1, 89–108 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Gorev, About concentration limits of flame propagation in the system hydrogen-air, Fire and explosion safety of substances and materials, 12, 2326 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Akhmetova, M.A. Taymarov, Ye.G. Chiklyayev, R.G. Sungatullin, Indicators of regime parameters of TGM-84B coppers when burning methane-hydrogen fraction in them, KSPEU bulletin, 1(33), 58–63 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shimizu, A. Hibi, M. Koshi, Y. Morii, N. Tsuboi, Updated Kinetic Mechanism for High-Pressure Hydrogen Combustion, Journal of Propulsion and Power, 27(2), 383–395 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.C. John, Transient radiative transfer in 2D cylindrical medium with collimated pulse irradiation, Journal of Quantitative spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer, 83, 299–313 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Mishra, P. Rath, Transient radiative heat transfer in participating media of Numerical heat transfer, Int. Journal of Heat and Mass transfer, 88, 746–752 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Abdallah, Thermal Emission of Semitransparent slab with variable spatial refractive index, Journal of Quantitative spectroscopy and Radiative transfer, 67, 185–198 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Akhmetova, M.A. Taimarov, E.A. Akhmetov, International Scientific and Practical Conference: Water Power Energy Forum 2018, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 288, 012075 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.