E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- A.E. Veselov, Development of a new structure for electricity distribution networks of 6 and 10 kV industrial power supply systems, Vestnik of Kolskogo center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, Distributed generation in power systems, Int. Scientific and Practical Conf. Small Energy-2005 http://www.combienergy.ru/stat/983-Raspredelennaya-generaciya [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Bakhteev, The Improving quality of power supply to industrial consumers using high-power energy storage, IEEE 59th Int Scientific Conf. on Power and Electrical Engineering of Riga Technical University, DOI:10.1109/RTUCON.2018.8659834, 1–5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Seymour, The Seven Types of Power Problems, White Paper, 1 (2018) https://www.apc.com/salestools/VAVR-5WKLK [Google Scholar]
- A set of Rules SP 256.1325800.2016 2016 Electrical installations of the apartment and public buildings Rules of projecting and installation Order of the Ministry of Construction of Russia (Moscow) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fedotov, Application of local Fourier transform to a mathematical simulation of synchronous machines with valve excitation systems, Latvian Journal of Physics and Technical Sciences, 54(1), 31–40 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fedotov, Influence of the small distributed generation on the level of residual voltage at short circuits, Proc. of higher educational institutions Energy problems Issue, 3-4, 45–49 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Bakhteev, The improving efficiency of electric receivers on the industrial enterprises in case of short-term power outages Proc, 20th Int. Scientific Conf. on Electric Power Engineering, 347–352 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K.R. Bakhteev, Creation of a big power hybrid electric energy storage for prevention short-term interruption of power supply to industrial consumers Proc, of higher educational institutions Energy problems, 20(3-4), 36–44 (2018) doi.org/10.30724/1998-9903-2018-20-3-4-36-44 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Abramova, Supercapacitor and Battery Comparison (2016) https://bestenergy.com.ua/support/battery/bu-209) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kryukov, Application thyristor booster devices for improving the quality of electric power systems, Dissertation for the degree of Ph.D. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Lithium-ion battery manufacturers Official site of Litotech LLC http://www.liotech.ru/liamanufacturers [Google Scholar]
- L. Benjamin, Battery Demonstration at American Electric Power A Study for the DOE Energy Storage Program, Sandia report SAND2006-6740, 55 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Curry, Lithium-ion battery Costs and Market, Bloomberg New Energy Finance, squeezed margins seek technology improvements & new business models (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Berdnikov, Hybrid electricity storage for the UNEG on the basis of batteries and supercapacitors, Energy of the Unified Network, 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.