E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- E.R. Saifullin, Yu.V. Vankov, E.V. Izmaylova, E.R. Bazukova, Method of assessing the thermal state of the heat transfer surfaces, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Low-temperature Plasma during the Deposition of Functional Coatings. “Scientific Technical Conference on Low Temperature Plasma during the Deposition of Functional Coatings, LTP Coatings, 012–058 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O.L. Danilov, A.B. Garyayev, I.V. Yakovlev, Eds. A.V. Klimenko, Energy saving in power engineering and heat technologies. Textbook for universities (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Aleshin, Methods of acoustic control of metals (1989) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Yermolov, N.P. Aleshin, A.I. Potapov, Nondestructive control. Book 2. Acoustic methods of control, 283 [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vankov, Sh.G. Ziganshin, E.V. Izmailova, A.R. Zagretdinov, The effect of the size and position of transverse cracks in the natural frequencies of the rods, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering Ser. “International Scientific and Technical Conference “Innovative Mechanical Engineering Technologies, Equipment and Materials-2014”, ISC IMETEM 2014, 012–036 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Zagretdinov, Y.V. Vankov, I.V. Ivshin, The Analysis of Frequencies of Own Insulators Fluctuations for the Solution of a Problem of their Control, 2nd International Conference on Industrial Engineering, ICIE-2016, Chelyabinsk; Russian Federation, 150, 2334–2339 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vankov, Sh.G. Ziganshin, E.V. Izmailova, V.V. Serov, Determination of the oscillation frequencies of corrosion defects finite element methods in order to develop methods of acoustic monitoring of pipelines, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vankov, Sh.G. Ziganshin, E.V. Izmailova, Monitoring the technical condition of pipelines by acoustic methods, 160 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vankov, Low-frequency control methods. The method of free oscillations, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Detlaf, B.M. Yavorsky, Course of Physics (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Vankov, E.R. Yakovleva, About one approach to estimating the damping of oscillations, Technical acoustics, 5, 251–265 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Marple, Digital spectral analysis with applications (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Newland, An Introduction to Random Vibrations, Spectral & Wavelet Analysis Third Edition (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Mann, D.R. Whitney, On a test of whether one of two random variables is stochastically larger than the other, Annals of Mathematical Statistics, 18, 5060 (1947) [Google Scholar]
- F. Wilcoxon, Individual Comparisons by Ranking Methods, Biometrics Bulletin, 1, 80–83 (1945) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.