E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- STO 70238424.27L00.059-2009 Wind power plants. Conditions for creating. Standards and requirements. Moscow: Non-Profit Partnership “Innovations in the power industry”, 2009. 192 [Google Scholar]
- STO RusHydro 03.01.102-013 Wind power stations. Basic requirements, criteria for the selection of wind power equipment for wind power plants. Moscow: OJSC “RUSHIDRO”, 2013. 100 p [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Strelkov, O.V. Radaykin, L.S. Sabitov, I.L. Kuznetsov, Comparative analysis of static work of various types of steel supports of overhead power lines on the basis of computer modeling system “support-foundation-soil base, Constructionka mechanics and structures calculation, 1, 71–79 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Duvanova, I.D. Salmanov, Pipe-concrete columns in the construction of high-rise buildings and structures, Construction of unique buildings and structures, 6(21), 89–103 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kikin, R.S. Sanzharovsky, V.A. Trull, Constructions made of steel pipes filled with concrete, 144 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Umesh, P. Bharath, F.I. Mohamed, Design and analysis of 2-MW wind turbine tower, International Journal of Mechanical And Production Engineering, 4(10), 13–17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- The patent of the Russian Federation № 2633604, 12/04/20 16. Collapsible foundation for the support of Russia // Patent № 2633604. 2017. Bull. No. 29. / Sabitov L.S., Kuznetsov I.L., Khusainov D.M., Sabirov S.I., Akhunova Z.R., Strelkov Yu.M. [Google Scholar]
- Eds. A.A. Umansky, Designer’s Handbook, 2, 307 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Radaykin, To the construction of concrete deformation diagrams under uniaxial short-term tension, Bulletin of Civil Engineers, 6, 71–78 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Khamidullin, L.S. Sabitov, I.L. Kuznetsov, Development and research of supports for wind generator installations, Scientific Bulletin of the Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Construction and Architecture, 2(38), 34–40 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Khamidullin, L.S. Sabitov, I.L. Kuznetsov, Development and research towers for wind turbines, Scientific Bulletin of Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering. Construction and Architecture, 4(28), 25–32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.