E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- V.V Biryukov, E.G. Porsev, Electric Traction Drive, 315 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sleptsov, G.P. Dolaberidze, A.V. Prokopovich, The Basics of Electric Transport, 464 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Efremov, G.V. Kosarev, Theory and calculation of electrical equipment of the rolling stock of urban electric transport, 480 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Isaev, A.T. Golovaty, Rules of traction calculations need to be revised, Lokomotiv, 8, 6–8 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Eiduks, Methods of traction calculations need to be specified, Railway of Latvia, 50, 8–9 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Osipov, E.V. Gorchakov, I.P. Isaev, Rational train driving modes and testing of locomotives, 280 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Rosenfeld, I.P. Isaev, N.N. Sidorov, Theory of electric traction, 328 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Aukhadeev, Modeling of thrust modes of electric power electric transport, 176 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Rylov, A.E. Aukhadeev, A.H. Mukimov, V.I. Karimov, Realization of electric traction in the production and technical system of urban electric transport, Modern scientific research and development, 8(16), 487–491 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Hakimov, Dialectic of hierarchy and nonhierarchy in philosophy and scientific knowledge, 288 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Rylov, A.E. Aukhadeev, V.V. Grishina, A.R. Salikhova, R.A. Rashitova, Specificity of electric traction of urban transport, Herald of Contemporary Studies, 11-1(14), 250–253 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Aukhadeev, R.S. Litvinenko, Yu.A. Rylov, A.G. Hairullin, City electric transport from the standpoint of synergetic methodology, World of Transport and Technological Machines, 1(60), 67–73 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Bernstein, On the construction of movements, 234 (1947) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Platonov, On the construction of motions in ballistics and mechatronics. Applied mechanics and motion control, 127–222 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sopov, N.I. Shchurov, Electric power supply systems for direct current electric transport, 728 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G. Haken, trans. from English by V.I. Emelyanova, Eds. Yu.L. Klimontovich, S.M. Osovts, Synergetics, 423 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Aukhadeev, Self-development of the transport system of the modern city: Search for an innovative model of intellectual management, 220 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Deev, G.A. Il’in, G. Afonin, Traction trains, 264 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Khusnutdinova, G.R. Khamidullina, P.P. Pavlov, A.E. Aukhadeyev, R.S. Litvinenko, A.N. Khusnutdinov, Training transport specialists based on a contemporary view of self-organization of sophisticated developing systems, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 412(1), 012047 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Prigozgin, I. Stengers, trans. from English by Yu.A. Danilov, Eds. V.I. Arshinov, Yu.L. Klimontovich, Yu.V. Sagnova, Order from Chaos: A New Dialogue between Man and Nature, 432 (1986) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.