E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- N.I. Shchurov, Methods and means of saving and increasing energy efficiency in the system of urban electric transport, 385 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Kisneeva, A.E. Aukhadeev, D.I. Tukhbatullina, U.V. Staroverova, Description of urban electric trance as a complex technical system, Modern Science, 11, 181–183 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Rylov, A.E. Aukhadeev, N.Yu. Egorova, P.S. Urzhumtsev, Electric traction in urban electric transport system, Modern Science, 11, 195–197 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Gaykovich, Basics of the theory of designing complex technical systems, 432 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sopov, N.I. Shchurov, Modeling of electric transport systems, 189 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 27.002 2009. Reliability in engineering. Terms and definitions (Moscow: Standardinform) p 27 [Google Scholar]
- GOST 27.002-89. Reliability in technology. Terms and Definitions. (Moscow: Publishing Standards) p 37 [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Prokhorov, Reliability of the electrical insulation system of traction motors, Energy Security and Energy Saving, 2, 21–25 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Bachurin, Methods for assessing the reliability indicators of a tram car, Ural Transport, 1(20), 36–39 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Mikhailov, O.P. Muravlev, A.L. Fedyanin, Engineering analysis of the operational reliability of trolleybus electrical equipment, Bulletin of Kuzbass State Technical University, 3(115), 85–92 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Hudonogov, D.A. Olentsevich, E.M. Lytkina, V.N. Ivanov, Reliability of asynchronous auxiliary machines for electric locomotives, Bulletin of Irkutsk State Technical University, 4(36), 117–119 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P-639. Recommendations on the main provisions of the study of the reliability of the contact network devices. Organization of Cooperation of Railways (Warsaw), 16 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Anischenko, I.V. Kolosova, Reliability of power supply systems, 151 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Lysyuk, V.T. Semenov, Robust and reliable railway, 589 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Lysyuk, V.B. Kamensky, Reliability of the railway track, 286 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Shchepotin, Operational reliability of a railway track, 144 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Khusnutdinova, G.R. Khamidullina, P.P. Pavlov, A.E. Aukhadeyev, R.S. Litvinenko, A.N. Khusnutdinov, Training transport specialists based on a contemporary view of self-organization of sophisticated developing systems, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 412(1), 012047 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 53480 2009 Reliability in engineering. Terms and Definitions. (Moscow: Standardinform) p 33 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.