E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- O.V. Marchenko, S.V. Solomin, Efficiency of hybrid renewable energy systems in Russia, Int. J. Of Renewable Energy Research, 1561–69 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Teng, B.C. Kok, C. Uttraphan, M.H. Yee, A review on energy harvesting potential from living plants: future energy resource, Int. J. Of Renewable Energy Research, 2398–2414 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- W. Stanek, T. Simla, W. Gazda, Exergetic and thermos-ecological assessment of heat pump supported by electricity from renewable sources, Renewable Energy, 131, 404–12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Puksek, N. Duic, A. Foley, N. Markovska, Life cycle to pinch analysis and 100% renewable energy systems in a circular economy at sustainable development of energy, water and environment systems 2017, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Rev, 108, 572–7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sharifzadeh, A. Sikinioti-Lock, N. Shah, Machine-learning methods for integrated renewable power generation: a comparative study of artificial neural networks, support vector regression, and gaussian process regression, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Rev, 108, 513–38 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Campos-guzmán, M.S. García-Cáscales, A. Urbina, N. Espinosa, Life cycle analysis with multicriteria decision making: a review of approaches for the sustainability evaluation of renewable energy technologies, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Rev, 343–66 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Inayat, M. Raza, District cooling system via renewable energy sources: a review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Rev, 360–373 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Abdulkareem, A.S. Afolabi, N. Fungura, T. Mokrani, C. Mateescu, The realities and economic benefit of the utilization of fuel cells as an alternative source of energy: a review Energy Sources. Part B, Economics, Planning, and Policy, 10, 404–11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Karunathilake, K. Hewage, R. Sadiq, W. Mérida, Renewable energy selection for net-zero energy communities: life cycle based decision making under uncertainty, Renewable Energy, 130, 558–73 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Azeem, G.B. Narejo, U.A. Shah, Integration of renewable distributed generation with storage and demand side load management in rural islanded microgrid, Energy Efficiency (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Scaramuzzino, G. Garegnani, P. Zambelli, Integrated approach for the identification of spatial patterns related to renewable energy potential in european territories, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Rev, 1–13 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.S.M. Magasheva, D.A. Ilinykh, S.I. Ultan, The review of features of innovative-investment projects in the field of implementation and development of renewable energy sources and issues of evaluating their efficiency, Journal of Economy and entrepreneurship, 13, 1303–08 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A Comparative Case-Study Analysis of the Efficiency and Efficiency of Policies that Influence the Financing of Renewable Energy Projects: U.S. and Europe // CPI [E-resource]. – Available at: http://www.usaee.org/usaee2011/submissions/OnlineProceedings/Uday%20Varadarajan%20-%20USAEE%20Online%20Proceedings%20-%202011-08-26.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Alternative Energy Development Economic & Financial Assessment of Renewable Energy Projects – Available at: http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/Pnadb613.pdf [Google Scholar]
- W. Leon, Evaluating renewable energy programs: a guide for program managers (CESA), 43 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Malik, M.A. Badi, A.A. Kahali, Y.A. Nabhani, A.A. Bahri, H.A. Barhi, Assessment of renewable energy projects using multi-criteria approach, IEEE 2014 Global Humanitarian Technology Conference, 350–355 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Expert Choice [E-resource]. – Available at: http://expertchoice.com [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for Evaluating Renewable Energy Projects // Fundación Chile – BID Fomin [Eresource]. – Available at: http://www.fch.cl/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/8_-_Methodology_for_Evaluating_Renewable_Energy_Projects.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.