E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- O.K. Lukhovskaya, Trends in the development of the consumer market in the modern economy of the region, Modern trade: theory, practice, innovation. Proceedings of the meeting, VIII n-pract. conference with international participation dedicated to the 15th anniversary of the Perm trade and economic educational complex, 29–32 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kochetkova, E.A. Balashova, Development of directions of strategic development and management of region’s consumer market, Economics and Management of Management Systems, 26(4–4), 426–433 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Belyaeva, Modeling of technical and economic systems: textbook, 4, 262 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Kotler, Principles of marketing, 356 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Lukhovskaya, I.V. Malov, I.N. Degtyareva, Methodological approaches to the assessment of the consumer market in modern science. In the collection, the Economy of the regions of Russia: the current state and prospects of the Collection of articles on the materials of the all-Russian npractice. conferences of teachers, graduate students, undergraduates of PRUE. G. V. Plekhanov, 161–168 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Bashmakov, Dynamics of energy intensity of the gross regional product of Moscow [Electronic resource], Executive Director of the Center for energy efficiency (CENEF) https://www.abok.ru/for_spec/articles.php?nid=4890 (date of the address: 25.07.2019). [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Kochetkova, O.Yu. Gur’eva, N.I. Fomin, Diagnosis and strategic decisions for the development of regional trade networks, Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and law, 7, 74–84 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Gretchenko, N.T. Aref’eva, O.K. Lukhovskaya, D.V. Turtin, T.S. Kochetkova, The concept of economic development and consumer market in the region: science, Monograph, 232 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Turtin, T.S. Kochetkova, About development of methodical approaches of strategic development of the consumer market of the region, Applied mathematics and Informatics: modern researches in the field of natural and technical Sciences: materials of the V International n-p conference(schoolseminar) of young scientists, 225–229 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Technological development of sectors of the economy[Electronic resource] // http://www.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_main/r osstat/ru/statistics/economydevelopment (date of the address: 20.07.2019). [Google Scholar]
- O.K. Lukhovskaya, L.I. Sharova, M.A. Ananyev, N.A. Gruzintseva, Conceptual foundations of development of textile clusters in the conditions of preservation and reproduction of cultural potential of monoprofile regions, Technology of Textile Industry, 1(367), 5–9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Perov, O.K. Lukhovskaya, R.V. Savkina, Comprehensive target programsin the solution of problems of innovative development of economy, Modern HighTechnologies. Regional Supplement, 3(55), 169 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Ivanovo region “About Strategy of social and economic development of the Ivanovo region till 2020” of 11.03.2010 N 22-OZ in the edition of Laws of the Ivanovo region of 24.03.2011 N 22-OZ, of 06.06.2011 N 53-OZ, of 07.11.2012 N 87-OZ [Electronic resource] // https://www.google.ru/url (date of the address: 20.07.2019). [Google Scholar]
- Forecasts of socio-economic development of the Ivanovo region. Resolutions of the Government of the Ivanovo region: from 28.06.2013 No. 252-p; from 08.08.2014 No. 331-p; from 10.11.2016 No. 374-p; from 27.10.2017 No. 381-p; from 31.10.2018 No. 305-p[Electronic resource] // http://www.ivanovoobl.ru/region/sotsial-no-ekonomicheskoe-razvitie-ivanovskoj-oblasti (date of the address: 22.07.2019). [Google Scholar]
- N.T. Arefieva, O.K. Lukhovskaya, Forecasting and development of sociocultural processes as factor of sustainable region development (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.