E3S Web Conf.
Volume 124, 2019International Scientific and Technical Conference Smart Energy Systems 2019 (SES-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 February 2020|
- E.V. Demidova, The Place and the Role of Energy Security in the Modern World: Theoretical Aspects, Journal of Economy and Entrepreneurship, 11, 1197–1203 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Demidova, Market Transformation of Energy Resources: Global Trends and Russian, Realities Kazan Science, 10, 25–8 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Ershov, Global Energy Security and Russia’s Interests, 230 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Novak, Forecast of Scientific and Technological Development of the Fuel and Energy Complex of Russia for the Period up to 2035, 111 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Novak, On the Main Issues of Development of the Fuel and Energy Complex at the Present Stage, Presentation of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation for the Report of A V Novak to the Federation Council (Electronic Materials) ed Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, 39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Belotskaya, or Eds A.A. Makarov, L.M. Grigoriev, T. A. Microva, Forecast of Development of Global and Russian Energy 2016 ERI RAS–ATS under the Government of the Russian Federation, 196 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Demidova, V.V. Avilova, New Trends in World Energy Security: Global Players and Priority Changes Actual Issues of Economic Security, Collection of Scientific works of the 1st Russian Scientific-Practical Conf. of Students or Eds V.V. Avilova and K.A. Grandonyan, Postgraduates and Young Scientists, 72–9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Avilova, E.N. Porfiryeva, Strategic Competitiveness of Russian Oil and Gas Companies, Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, 20, 280–3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Telegina, World economy and international relations, New Dimension of Global Energy Security, 11, 5–16 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Demidova, V.V. Avilova, Energy Security: Challenges, Risks and Prospects, Kazan National Research Technological University Press, 103 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Demidova, V.V. Avilova, Fuel and Energy Complex as a Factor of Economic Safety of the State Economic Development in the 21st Century: Trends, Challenges and Prospects, Collection of Scientific Works of the 6th Int Scientific-Practical Conf. of Students, Postgraduates and Young Scientists “Horizons of Russia” or Eds V.V Avilova and R.S. Dzarasov, 350–3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Outlook 2016, U.S. Energy Information Administration, 276 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Lomakina, Strategic Interests of Russia in the Field of International Energy Security M.I.R., Modernization. Innovation. Research, 4 , 25–34 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Demidova, Key Factors of Competitiveness and the Main Directions of Development of the Petrochemical Industry: Global Experience and Russian Trends, Bulletin of Kazan Technological University, 15, 395–400 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- The Draft Energy Strategy of the Russian Federation for the Period up to 2035, Minenergo of Russia, 78 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.