E3S Web Conf.
Volume 125, 2019The 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology and Information System (ICENIS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 October 2019|
- Nilawati, JMP Book on Iodized Salt Industry, Rafi Saran Perkasaa Semarang (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Nilawati, Marihati, R.A. Malik, The ability of Haloferax spp bacteria to increase the purity of NaCl in the crystallization process, Jurnal Riset Teknologi Pencegahan Pencemaran Industri 8, 92-104 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Oren, Thoughts in the "Missing Link" Between Biology and Solar Saltworks Salt Quality. Global Nest Journal 12 (4), 417-425 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Marihati, Muryati, D.K. Hemawan, Rahmanto, The Isolation of Halophilic Bacteria for Salt Purification, Laporan Teknis BBTPPI Semarang, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Marihati, N. Harihastuti, Asyari, Suwito, Muryati, Nilawati, D.W.K. Hermawan, M.S.E. Nugroho, Winarno, F.A. Hidayat, Nelfilviyanti, Rahayu, Pilot Project Quality & Productivity Improvement And Salt People With cultivation salt Salt House System Based Biomanajemen Haloferax spp bacteria and Artemia Salina. Technical Report. Center for Industrial Pollution Prevention Technology. Policy Assessment Agency, Climate and Industrial Quality (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Marihati, Application of SNI Products in Iodized Salt Small and Medium Industries, Rafi Sarana Perkasa Semarang (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Marihati, N. Harihastuti, Muryati, Nilawati, S. Eddy, Herman, W. Danny, The use of Haloferax spp as a Biocatalyst to Improve the Quality and Productivity of NaCl Salt in the Crystallization Table, Jurnal Riset Industri 8(3), 191–196 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Nilawati, Marihati, Purification and Iodization of In Situ Processing of Blotong Solid Waste into Consumption Salt in Iodized Salt Industry, Jurnal Biopropal Industri 6, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sudarto, Iodized Salt Production Process in Salting Land on Crystallization Table with Isolator Media, Kementerian Hukum dan Hak Asasi Manusia, Republik Indinesia (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Marihati, Nilawati, Internal Management and Optimization of the Production Process in Iodized Salt IKM towards Obtaining SNI Products Certificate. Proceedings of the National Seminar on Local Food, Business, Eco-Industry, Program Studi Teknologi Pangan Fakultas Teknik Universitas PGRI Semarang. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- BBTPPI, Consumption of Environmentally Friendly Consumption of Salt Using a Combination of Haloferax Spp Bacteria and Iodization of Flow Injectors in Farm, Balai Besar Teknologi Pencegahan Pencemaran Industri Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Industri, Kementerian Perindustrian RI (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Saksono, Study of the Effect of Salt Washing Process on Consumption and Stability of Iodized Salt Consumption, Makara Technology 6, 1 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Cortez, L.J. Ochoa, The biological significance of halobacteria on nucleation andsodium chloride growth, Elsevier crystal science BV, Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis 120, 903-922 (1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.