E3S Web Conf.
Volume 125, 2019The 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology and Information System (ICENIS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Planning and Education|
|Published online||28 October 2019|
- Manik, C. Triseda, F.D. Wijaya, T. Juliandhy, Evaluation of Hybrid System Solar-Wind-Diesel in Nusa Penida Bali – Indonesia, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Darmana, Nusa Penida Area Development as a Renewable Energy Resources for Bali Island, The International Conference of Vocational Studies on Applied Research (ICoVAR) Diponegoro University (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Diantari, I. Pujotomo, Calculation of Electrical Energy with Solar Power Plant Design, International Seminar on Intelligent Technology and Its applications (ISITIA) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Purnomo, Bambang, Overview Business Concept for Nusa Penida Islands, IGG Komisariat Bali (2014) [Google Scholar]
- BPS-Statistics of Klungkung Regency, Klungkung Regency in Figures 2016, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.