E3S Web Conf.
Volume 125, 2019The 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology and Information System (ICENIS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 October 2019|
- M. Minutillo, A. Perna, and D. Di Bona, Modelling and performance analysis of an integrated plasma gasification combined cycle (IPGCC) power plant, Energy Convers. Manag., 50, pp. 2837–2842, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Khuriati, P. Purwanto, H. Setiyo Huboyo, S. Suryono, and A. Bawono Putro, Application of aspen plus for municipal solid waste plasma gasification simulation : case study of Jatibarang Landfill in Semarang Indonesia, J. Phys. Conf. Ser., 1025, 1, pp. 1–7, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. Diaz, N. Sharma, E. Leal-Quiros, and A. Munoz-Hernandez, Enhanced hydrogen production using steam plasma processing of biomass: Experimental apparatus and procedure, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 40, 5, pp. 2091–2098, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. B. and A. D. M. Nur, Ionic Wind Phenomenon and Charge Carrier Mobility in Very High Density Argon Corona Discharge Plasma, J. Phys. Conf. Ser., 012041, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Favas, E. Monteiro, and A. Rouboa, Hydrogen production using plasma gasification with steam injection, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, 42, no. 16, pp. 10997–11005, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- I. Janajreh, S. S. Raza, and A. S. Valmundsson, Plasma gasification process : Modeling , simulation and comparison with conventional air gasification, Energy Convers. Manag., 65, pp. 801–809, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Gil, J. Corella, M. P. Aznar, and M. A. Caballero, Biomass gasification in atmospheric and bubbling fluidized bed: Effect of the type of gasifying agent on the product distribution, Biomass and Bioenergy, 17, no. 5, pp. 389–403, (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.