E3S Web Conf.
Volume 125, 2019The 4th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology and Information System (ICENIS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||28 October 2019|
- Jenna R. Jambeck, Roland Geyer, Chris Wilcox, Theodore R. Siegler, Miriam Perryman, Anthony Andrady, Ramani Narayan, and Kara Lavender Law, Plastic waste inputs from land into the ocean, Science Journal, 347 (6223): 768-770 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- [IRENA] International Renewable Energy Agency, Renewable Energy and Jobs Annual Review 2017, Abu Dhabi: IRENA (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Neha Patni, Pallav Shah, Shruti Agarwal, and Piyush Singhal, Alternate strategies for conversion of waste plastic to fuels, ISRN Renewable Energy 2013: 1-7 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Raj Kumar Yadav, and Yogesh Kumar Tembhurne, Waste plastic fuel used in petrol engine, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology (IJMET) 7 (1): 1-4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Sudhir B. Desai and Chetan K. Galage, Production and Analysis of Pyrolysis oil from waste plastic in Kolhapur city (International Journal of Engineering Research and General Science, 3 (1): 590-595 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Juliastuti, Nuniek Hendrianie, Arief Febrianto, and Diki Dinar Ramadhika, Pengolahan limbah plastik kemasan multilayer LDPE (Low Density Poly Ethilene) dengan menggunakan metode Pirolisis Microwave, Prosiding Seminar Nasional Teknik Kimia “Kejuangan” Yogyakarta: 1-7 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Aprian Ramadhan P. and Munawar Ali, Pengolahan sampah plastik menjadi minyak menggunakan proses pirolisis, Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Lingkungan, 4 (1): 44-53 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.Z.H. Khan, M. Sultana, M. R. Al-Mamun, and M. Hasan, Pyrolytic waste plastic oil and its diesel blend: fuel characterization, Journal of Environmental and Public Health, 2016: 1-6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Cold Climate Innovation, Blest Plastic-to-Fuel Project Report - Results and Recommendations for a Northern Climate, Japan: Yukon Research Centre, Yukon College (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Abdullah Al Ashraf and Abdullah Al Aftab, Destillation Process of Crude Oil, Thesis, Doha: Qatar University (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.