E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- S.M. Ryzhkova, Development of fruit and vegetable market in the Russian Federation, 163 p, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Cherkasova, About conditions, problems and development trends of fruit and vegetable industry in the Russian Federation, Food Industry, No 3, p. 34–35 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Sharshunov, D.A. Smagin, Technological equipment offruit and vegetable processing enterprises: Equipmentfor preparing raw materials for processing, v. 1, 969 p. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Zolin, Technological equipment of public catering enterprises, 256 p. (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Shirokov, Technology of storage and processing of vegetables with the basics of standardization (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Antipov, Processes and equipment of food production. Machines and equipment are the components of technological systems, v.1, pp. 540–561 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bogdanov, S.V. Ganenko, S.Yu. Popova, L.A. Shtricker. Substantiation of the necessity to improve plumping machine for processing fruit and vegetable raw materials, Chelyabinsk, pp.132–138 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bogdanov, S.V. Ganenko, S.Yu. Popova, L.A. Shtricker (2018) Pulping machine, Patent Application No. RUS 179697 IC7A23N 15/00 Chelyabinsk: South Ural State Agrarian University. [Google Scholar]
- LPR R M-011-2000 Interindustrial rules on labor protection in public catering (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Elkhina, M.I. Botov, Catering equipment. Mechanical equipment, v.1, 416 p. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Physical properties of fruits and vegetable, doi: http://www.comodity.ru/agricultural/fruitsvegetables/25.html [Google Scholar]
- B.A. Voronyuk, A.I. Pyankov, et al. Physical and mechanical properties of plants, soils and fertilizers (1970) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Meshkov, S.V. Pustovalova, V.I. Terekhova, Methodological manual for making the tasks on plant breeding and seed production of vegetables on the subject “The study of testing features and the description of watermelon, melon, pumpkin, vegetable marrow and squash varieties” (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Yavorskiy, A.A. Detlaf, A.K. Lebedev, Handbook of physics for engineers and students of universities (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Afanasyev, A.A. Americantsev, et al. A brief guide to physics (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.