E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- Cultivation technologies of agricultural crops. Cultivation methods, etc.doi: http://www.neuch.ru/referat/26642.html [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Firsov, A.M. Soloviev, M.F. Trifonova, Plant-growing technology, 472 p. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Organic fertilizer, doi: http://ru-ecology.info/term/7560/ [Google Scholar]
- Crop tending, doi: http://agrolib.ru/rastenievodstvo/item/f00/s02/e0002144/index.shtml. [Google Scholar]
- Justification of the timing and methods of harvesting crops, doi: http://www.studfiles.ru/preview/5050014/page:11/ [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Korlyakova, Agronomy with the basics of botany, 423 p. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Gulyaev, A.P. Dubinin, Selection and Seed Production, 352 p. (1987) [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Izhik, Field germination of seeds, 200 p. (1976) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Kuleshov, Agronomic seed science, 304 p. (1963) [Google Scholar]
- Fundamentals of Agronomy,ed. by M.D. Atroshenko, 319 p. (1978) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Avdeeva, The use of ecological methods for the suppression of pathogenic microflora of winter wheat grain during storage, thesis of candidate of agricultural sciences (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Avdeeva, Yu.A. Bezgina, Wheat seeds treatment with ozone to increase their sowing qualities, v. 17. No 2. pp. 25–29 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Gorskiy, Treatment of wheat seeds with ozonized air, thesis of candidate of agricultural sciences (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ognev, The use of environmentally friendly methods ofpre-sowing seed treatment to protect spring barley against root rot, v. 1.pp. 172–176 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Saveliev, Pre-sowing treatment of grain crops seeds, doi: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22313821 [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Saeed, Biological activity of ozone as a disinsection means of stored grain, thesis of candidate of biological sciences (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Sigacheva, The influence of pre-sowing seeds ozonization on the yield and grain quality of spring wheat in the Kuznetsk forest-steppe area, thesis of candidate of agricultural sciences (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Shevchenko, Electro-ozonation parameters for pre-sowing treatment of maize seeds, thesis of candidate of technical sciences (2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Shesterin, The effect of ozone and disinfectants on sowing qualities and improvement of spring wheat, synopsis of thesis of candidate of agricultural sciences (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Kaufmann technology. Practical use of ozone in crop production, doi: http://www.kaufmanntec.ru/images/present/Rastenievodstvo.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bogdanov, V.V. Evchenko, V.V. Kolyagin, S.Yu. Popova (2018) Equipment for seeds ozonation, Patent Application No. RUS 186528 PФ MIIK7A01C 1/00. Chelyabinsk: South Ural State Agrarian University. [Google Scholar]
- State standard (GOST) 12038-84 “Agricultural seeds. Methods for determination of germination”, doi: https://allgosts.ru/65/020/gost_12038-84 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.