E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- H.F Abouziena, W.M. Hagaag, Weed Control in Clean Agriculture: A Review, Planta Daninha, №34(2), pp. 377–392 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Hatcher, B. Melander, Combining Physical, Cultural and Biological Methods: Prospects for Integrated Non-Chemical Weed Management Strategies, Weed Research. Blackwell Science Ltd, №43(5), pp. 303–322 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- G. Schütte, Herbicide Resistance: Promises and Prospects of Biodiversity for European Agriculture, Agriculture and Human Values, №20(3), pp. 217–230 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- W. Bond, A.C. Grundy, Non-chemical weed management in organic farming systems, Weed Res. №41, pp. 383–405 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- R. Latsch, T. Anken, C. Herzog, J. Sauter, Controlling Rumex Obtusifolius by Means of Hot Water.Weed Research. №57(1), pp. 16–24 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kutyrev, D.O. D.O Khort, R.A. Filippov, I.G. Smirnov, R.V. Vershinin, System of Magnetic-Pulse Unit Parameters Automated Control for Plant Treatment in Gardening, Agricultural machines and technologies, v. 12, № 1, pp. 16–21 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.