E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- V.V. Papin, R.V. Bezuglov, V.N. Baltyan, Energy efficiency of the heat and power complex for highly efficient use of secondary and renewable energy resources, Material Science Forum, 2018. - Vol. 931, – P. 933–937. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Papin, R.V. Bezuglov. E.V. Veselovskaya, The test bench of a cascade heatpump installation of a heat power complex for highly effective use secondary and renewables, MATEC Web of Conferences. – 2018. – Vol. 224: ICMTMTE 2018. - Access mode: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201822402056. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Efimov, V.V. Papin, R.V. Bezuglov. Micro Energy Complex Based on Wet-Steam Turbine / Procedia Engineering. Vol. 150 (2016 ), p. 324–329, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.proeng.2016.07.022 [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Cheng, Low-Swirl Combustion-An Ultra-Low Emissions Technology for Industrial Heating & Gas Turbines, and Its Potential for Hydrogen Turbines, Leader, Combustion Technologies Group Environmental Energy Technologies Div, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory Berkeley. 8 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Castaldo, A. L. Pisello, C. Piselli, C. Fabiani, F. Cotana, M. Santamouris, How outdoor microclimate mitigation affects building thermal-energy performance: A new design-stage method for energy saving in residential near-zero energy settlements in Italy / Renewable Energy, vol. 127, 2018, Pages 920–935, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2018.04.090 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, C. Jiang, Y. Liu, D. Wang, J. Liu, The effect of heat and moisture coupling migration of ground structure without damp-proof course on the indoor floor surface temperature and humidity: Experimental study / Energy and Buildings vol. 158, 2018, Pages 580–594, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2017.10.064 [Google Scholar]
- Roshchin A.V., Grigoriev V.S., Sagittarius A.V., Nikolaev A.I., Rayevskaya E.G., Usin V.V., Supercritical hydrothermal destruction of the dangerous substances containing organic chemistry and waste with the prospect of utilization of energy potential of gaseous products, Chemical physics, V. 36, № 7, 2017, p. 18–24. [Google Scholar]
- Artamonov A.V., Pashkin S.V., Fedotov A.V., Kozhevnikov Yu.A., The prospects of use of independent power stations on the basis of supercritical hydrothermal destruction of biomass for the solution of regional problems, Modern problems of engineering sciences, the collection of scientific works of the VI International scientific and technical Symposium “Modem power – and resource-saving technologies SETT – 2017», 2017, p. 233–237. [Google Scholar]
- Vedenin A.D., Mazalov D.Yu., Solovyov R.Yu., Strelets A.V., Fedotov A.V., Autonomous power complex on the basis of hydrothermal destruction of foodstuff and their waste, Quality and environmental safety of foodstuff and productions, Materials IV of the International scientific conference with elements of sciences school for youth, 2016, p. 3–6. [Google Scholar]
- 10. Artamonov A.V., Pashkin S.V., Grigoriev V.S. and others, Supercritical water technologies for the solution of ecological and power tasks of agrarian and industrial complex, Bulletin of the Bashkir state agricultural university, 3 (47), 2018, p. 7–12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Astafyev M.M., Vedenin A.D., Konstantinovskaya M.V., Mazalov D.Yu., Milovanov N.S., Sorokovikov A.I., Feoktistov A.I., Design of the hydrothermal reactor of an autonomous power complex, Innovations in agriculture, 5 (20), 2016, p. 294–299. [Google Scholar]
- Paretsky V.M., Kamkin R.I., Kuznetsov A.V., Mamayev A.Yu., Kamkin S.I., Burning of waste in slag fusion, Municipal solid waste, 9 (39), 2009, p. 34–39. [Google Scholar]
- Rusakov M. R., Simonov M.D., Way of processing of household and industrial wastes, patent of the Russian Federation for an invention №2349654, F23G5, C22B7. [Google Scholar]
- Leontyev V.G., Bryukvin V. A., Panfilov S.A., Paretsky V.M., Tarasov A.V., Way of processing of the oxidic raw materials containing non-ferrous metals, patent of the Russian Federation for an invention №2121518, C22B7/04, C22B7. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.