E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- Trubilin E.I. Results of experimental studies determining the degree of traction resistance of the plowshoe in the treatment of heavy soils / Trubilin E.I., Belousov S.V., Lepshina A.I. // The Political Network Electronic Scientific Journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. – 2014. –No. 103.–C. 673–686. [Google Scholar]
- Maslov G. G., Pleshakov, V. N. Prediction of the technical level of domestic and foreign technology [Text] / Engineering in agriculture. – 2001. – № 5. – p. 31–32. [Google Scholar]
- Kulintsev, V.V. The fundamentals of the new generation agriculture system in the Stavropol Territory: monograph / V.V. Kulintsev, E.I. Godunova, L.I. Zhelnakova. – Stavropol: AGRUS Stavropol GAU. – 2013. – 96 p. [Google Scholar]
- Rykov, V.B. Development of efficient mobile technological unitsfor the conditions of southern Russia / V.B. Rykov, S.I. Kambulov, E.I. Trubilin, N.V. Shevchenko – Krasnodar, 2019. – 265 s. [Google Scholar]
- Parkhomenko G.G. Perfection of working organs for tillage / Parkhomenko GG, Bozhko I.V., Semenikhina Y.A., Pantyukhov I.V., Drozdov S.V., Gromakov A.V., Kambulov S.I., Belousov S.V. // State and prospects of the development of agricultural machinery. Collection of articles of the 9th international scientific and practical conference within the framework of the 19th international agro-industrial exhibition “Interagro-mash-2016”. – 2016. –FROM. 27–30. [Google Scholar]
- Pakhomov, V.I. Experience in the cultivation of winter wheat in conditions of insufficient moisture / V.I. Pakhomov, V.B. Rykov, S.I. Kambulov, N.V. Shevchenko, E.L. Revyakin. – Moscow, 2015. – 160 p. [Google Scholar]
- Belousov S.V. Patent search for structures that provide soil treatment with the turnover of the reservoir. Search method. The proposed technical solution / Belousov S.V. // The political network electronic scientific journal of the Kuban State Agrarian University. – 2015. No. 109.–C. 416–450. [Google Scholar]
- Rykov, V.B. Features of the cultivation of cereals in conditions of insufficient moisture / V.B. Rykov, S.I. Kambulov, G.G. Parkhomenko / Sat. “Ecology and agricultural technologies: agroengineering solutions” materials of the 7th International Scientific and Practical Conference. – 2011. – p. 86–92. [Google Scholar]
- Pakhomov, V.I. Technologies of applying organic, mineral, microelement fertilizers to increase the yield and quality of crop production under conditions of insufficient moisture / Pakhomov V.I., Rykov V.B., Kambulov S.I., Vyalkov V.I., Shevchenko N.V., Ksenz A.Y., Mazhara V.M. – Zernograd, State Scientific Institution SKNIIMESH Russian Agricultural Academy. – 2013. – 140 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.