E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- X. Chen, F. Sun, Y. Chen, M. Gao, Appl.Therm.Eng. , Novel method for improving the cooling performance of natural draft wet cooling towers, 147, 562–570 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Golovanchikov, N.A. Merentsov, V.A. Balashov, Chem.Pet.Eng., Modeling and analysis of a mechanical-draft cooling tower with wire packing and drip irrigation, 48(9–10), 595–601 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Boev, S.P. Ivanov, V.G. Afanasenko, E.A. Nikolaev, Chem.Pet.Eng., Polymeric drop-film sprinklers for cooling towers, 45(7), 454–459 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zaza, N.E. Laadel, E.G. Bennouna, Y.E. Hammami, M.T. Janan, Energy Procedia, Numerical study of the fouling effect on wet cooling towers designed to CSP plants, 157, 1230–1240 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Cheremisinoff, Pollution Control Handbook for Oil and Gas Engineering (Scrivener Publishing, 2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, W. Zhang, T. Sileika, R. Warta, N.P. Cianciotto, A.I. Packman, Biofouling, Disinfection of bacterial biofilms in pilot-scale cooling tower systems, 27(4), 393402 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pagnier, M. Merchat, B. La Scola, Future Microbiology, Potentially pathogenic amoeba-associated microorganisms in cooling towers and their control, 4(5), 615629 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Zamaleev, V.I. Sharapov, News of heat supply industry, Measures to prevent the biological pollution of network water, 4, 43–47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Dmitrieva, I.N. Madyshev, A.V. Dmitriev, J.Eng.Phys. Thermophy., Determination of the Heat and Mass Transfer Efficiency at the Contact Stage of a Jet-Film Facility, 90(3), 651–656 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.G. Martynenko etc., Reference book for the heat exchangers, 2 volumes T. 1 (M.:Energoatomizdat, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A. Fraas, M. Ozisik, Calculation and design of heat exchangers (M.: Book upon demand, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Afanasenko, Khafizov F.Sh., N.F. Khafizov, S.P. Ivanov, E.V. Boev, Chem.Pet.Eng., Development of designs for polymeric water traps in cooling towers using centrifugal separation forces, 43(11–12), 653–656 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.