E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- Ecological bases of management of natural-technical systems / Ed. Mn Fedorov. SPb.: Publishing house Polytech. University, 2007.– 506 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ovsyany EI, Romanov A.S., Minkovskaya R.Ya., Krasnovid I.I., Ozyumenko B.A., Tsymbal I.M. The main sources of pollution of the marine environment of the Sevastopol region // Environmental safety of the coastal and shelf zones and the integrated use of shelf resources. Sevastopol: ECOSY-Hydrophysics, 2001.– P. 138–152. [Google Scholar]
- Skatkov A.V., Bryukhovetsky A.A., Moiseev D.V. Intellectual monitoring system for solving large-scale scientific problems in cloud computing environments. Information Management Systems. – 2017. No 2 (87). Pp. 19–25. [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Mashchenko, Yu.P. Nyukina. Approach to the virtualization of data monitoring systems of multidimensional objects // Environmental Control Systems-2016/Abstracts of the International Scientific and Technical Conference.-Sevastopol, October 24-27, 2016 – Sevastopol: IPTS, 2016. – 234 p. [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Doronin, V.O. Ryabovaya. Development of the method of restructuring information systems for environmental monitoring based on the analysis of options for their implementation // Environmental Control Systems-2016 / Abstracts of the International Scientific and Technical Conference.- Sevastopol, October 24-27, 2016 – Sevastopol: IPTS, 2016. – 234 p. [Google Scholar]
- Bryukhovetsky A.A., Skatkov A.V., Shishkin Yu.E. Simulation of anomaly detection processes in complexly structured monitoring data // Environmental control systems. Sevastopol: IPTS, 2017. Vol. 9 (29). – p. 45–49. [Google Scholar]
- Truhaev R.I. Models of decision making under uncertainty.–M.: “Science”, 1981. – 258 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.