E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- E.S. Bosoy, I.I. Smimov, O. V. Vemyaev, E. G. Sultan-shakh, Theory, construction and calculation of agricultural machines (Moscow, “Mechanical engineering”, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- M.Ya. Vygodsky, Guide to Higher Mathematics (Moscow: AST: Astrel, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. К Kastidi, D.A. Krepyshev, Economic efficiency of Krasnodar Territory commodity producers supply with agricultural machinery, Proceedings of Kuban State Agrarian University, v. 28. pp. 39–42 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Maslov, A.S. Serganov, Innovative technology in energy-saving technologies of field crops, Proceedings of Kuban State Agrarian University, v. 71, pp. 110–117 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Konovalov, S.I. Konovalov, O. V. Konovalova, E.S. Movchan, Flexible rotating harrows, Patent 173221 of the RF, MPK A01V 21/00, applicant and patent holder. Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution “Kuban State Agrarian University named after I.T.Trubilin», No 2017125814, order 18.07.2017, published 26.03.2018, Bul, v. 9, pp. 5 [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Rybalkin P.N. [et al.], New adaptive energy-and soil-saving technologies of winter wheat and maize cultivation in Krasnodar Territory, (Krasnodar: Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Krasnodar Research Institute of Agriculture. P.P.Lukyanenko, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Rybalkin P.N. [et al.], Agronomic requirements for main technological operations with adaptive technologies of winter cereals and maize cultivation and new technical means for their implementation in Krasnodar Territory, (Krasnodar: Department of agriculture and food of Krasnodar Territory, Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Krasnodar Research Institute of Agriculture. P.P.Lukyanenko, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Romanenko [et al.], Agricultural machines (device, operation and basic adjustments), (Krasnodar, KubSAU, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Sokolova, Yu.K. Kastidi, G.F. Bershitskaya, M.E. Trubilin, Impact of machinery supply on economic performance of crop production, Rural mechanic, v. 2, pp. 22–23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Sokht, E.I. Trubilin, V. I. Konovalov, Statistical methods of researches of processes and machines in agribusiness (Krasnodar: KubSAU, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Trubilin, K.A. Sokht, V.I. Konovalov, Improving the technological reliability of disk harrows and ploughs, Equipment and machinery for rural areas, v. 6, pp. 12–15 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Trubilin, V.I. Konovalov, S.I. Konovalov, Theoretical study of ways to improve efficiency of disk tillage tools, Proceedings of the Kuban State Agrarian University , v. 65, pp. 165–171 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.