E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- Rotary disk working bodies as a basic element in the combined units for tillage and seeding / E.I. Trubilin, K.A. Sokht, V.I. Konovalov, O. V. Danyukova // Polythematic network electronic scientific journal of Kuban State Agrarian University- Krasnodar: Printing house «KubSAU». - 2013. № 91. p. 465–497. [Google Scholar]
- Isaev Yu. M and Semashkin N. M, Critical Frequency of Rotation in the Spiral Screw Device, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(5), 2018, pp. 541–547. [Google Scholar]
- Vineet Kumar Bhagat, Anil Kumar Prasad and Arvind Kumar Lai Srivastava, Physical and Mechanical Performance of Luffa-Coir Fiber Reinforced Epoxy Resin Based Hybrid Composites. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 8(6), 2017, pp. 722–731. [Google Scholar]
- A. Jamadin, Z. Ibrahim, N. Mohd Amin, A. Alisibramulisi, N.H. Suliman and M.H.S. Malai Hussin, Dynamic Behaviour of Existing Steel Pedestrian Bridgeintemational Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 9(7), 2018, pp. 1443–1450. [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Konkov, Mechanization of grain unloading (Moscow, Kolos, 1972). [Google Scholar]
- G.O. Harries, Application of a radioizotope to the determination of the annular thicknesl of grain in an anger conveyor. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research, 1, 1962. [Google Scholar]
- Bogus A.E., Grachev E.A. A study of a shock pulse of a roller rib of the planetary threshing device on grain mass // Polythematic network electronic scientific journal of Kuban State Agrarian University- Krasnodar: Printing house «KubSAU». 2018. № 135., p. 188–199. [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Livshits, Theoretical Physics (Textbook. In 10 vols, T. VI. Hydrodynamics. -4 th ed., Sr. Moscow, 1988, p.736). [Google Scholar]
- Papusha S.K., Belousov S.V., Bogus A.E., Konovalov V.I. Theoretical studies of tobacco stalk interaction with a leaf-separating unit // International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. 2016. V. 11. № 8. p. 5610–5613. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.