E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- The current state of pollution of the waters of the Black Sea / Ed. A.I. Simonov, A.I. Ryabinina // Hydrometeorology and hydrochemistry of the seas. t.IV. Black Sea. v.3.- Sevastopol: ECOSI-Hydrophysics, 1996. - 230 p. [Google Scholar]
- Ovsyany EI, Romanov A.S., Minkovskaya R.Ya., Krasnovid I.I., Ozyumenko B.A., Tsymbal I.M. The main sources of pollution of the marine environment of the Sevastopol region // Environmental safety of the coastal and shelf zones and the integrated use of shelf resources. Sevastopol: ECOSY-Hydrophysics, 2001.- P. 138–152. [Google Scholar]
- Bryukhovetsky A.A., Skatkov A.V., Shishkin Yu.E. Simulation of anomaly detection processes in complexly structured monitoring data // Environmental control systems. 2017. No. 9 (29). Pp. 45–49. [Google Scholar]
- Novikova A.M., Averyanova E.A, Application of GIS-technologies for solving complex problems of spatial modeling in oceanology and ecology // Environmental problems of the Azov-Black Sea region and integrated management of biological resources: materials scientific-practical. young conf. Sevastopol, 2016. pp. 200–203. [Google Scholar]
- Bondur V.G. Aerospace monitoring of oil and gas facilities. M Scientific world, 2012. 558 p. [Google Scholar]
- Scheduling in distributed systems: A cloud computing perspective / L.F. Bittencourt, A. Goldman, R.M. Madeira [et al.] Computer Science Review. 2018. Vol. 30. P. 31–54. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Monsalve S.A., Carballeira F.G., Calderon A. A heterogeneous mobile cloud computing model for hybrid clouds // Future Generation Computer Systems. 2018. Vol. 87. P. 651–666. [Google Scholar]
- Vagin V.N., Golovina E.Yu., Zagoryanskaya A.A., Fomina M.V. Reliable and plausible inference in intelligent systems. - M.: Fizmatlit, 2008. 712 p. [Google Scholar]
- Barsegyan A.A., Kholod I.I., Tess M.D. and others. Analysis of data and processes. - SPb: BHV-Petersburg, 2009. 512 p. [Google Scholar]
- Data mining in super-large databases / V. Ganty, J. Gerke, R. Ramakrishnan // Open Systems, No. 9–10, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Gimarov V.A., Dli M.I., Kruglov V.V. Temporal variability of images // Vestnik MEI. 2003. № 2. S. 91–95. [Google Scholar]
- Kulbak S. Information Theory and Statistics. – M.: Science, 1967. – 408 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.