E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- V.I. Kurdyumov, Energy-saving means of mechanization of comb cultivation of row crops /V.I. Kurdyumov, E.S. Zykin // Bulletin of the Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy. – 2013. – № 1 (21). – pp.144–149. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Milyutkin, The highly efficient unit for in-soil fertilizer application xtender with cultivator Cenius - TX (Amazonen-Werke, JSC «Evrotekhnika») technology No-Till, Mini-Till and the Crest-Ridge / V.C. Milyutkin, V.E. Buksman // In the collection of works: Agri-environmental aspects of sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex. Proceedings of the XIV International Scientific Conference, 2017. – pp. 488–493. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Milyutkin, Possibilities of increasing farmland productivity with moisture-saving technologies using high-efficiency AMAZONEN-WERKE equipment / V.A. Milyutkin, A.P. Tsirulev // Proceedings of the International scientific conference: The current state and prospects for the development of the agro-industrial complex. – Kurgan State Agricultural Academy named after T.S. Maltsev, 2016. – pp. 220–224. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Milyutkin, Energy-resource-moisture-saving technologies in agriculture and recommended machines / V.A. Milyutkin, S.A. Tolpekin, V.V. Orlov // Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference: Strategic Guidelines for the Innovative Development of the AIC under current economic conditions. – Volgograd: Volgograd State Agrarian University, 2016. – pp. 232–236. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Milyutkin, “Strip-Till” – energy-resource-moisture-saving technology of soil preparation for row crops / V.A. Milyutkin, V.V. Orlov // Proceedings of the VII International Scientific Conference: Agrarian science and education at the present stage of development: experience, problems and ways to solve them. – Ulyanovsk: Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy named after P.A. Stolypin, 2016. – pp. 259–264. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Milyutkin, Soil-protecting agricultural technologies and equipment for the cultivation of agricultural crops / V.A. Milyutkin, N.V. Dolgorukov // Proceedings of the Samara State Agricultural Academy. – Ulyanovsk. – № 3. – pp. 37–44. [Google Scholar]
- Soybean cultivation in the Ulyanovsk region: practical recommendations / A.V. Dozorov, A.Yu. Naumov, Yu.V. Yermoshkin, M.N. Garanin, A.V. Voronin, Yu.M. Rakhimov. – Ulyanovsk: UGSHA named after P.A. Stolypin, 2014. – p. 59. [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Emelyanov, Theoretical and experimental studies of the disc embedding organ of a seeder: monograph / P.A. Yemelyanov, A.V. Sibirev, A.G. Aksenov. – Penza: Penza State Agricultural Academy, 2015. – p.174. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Sydyk Recommendation on resource-saving technologies of cultivation of cereal crops under rainfed conditions of southern Kazakhstan / D.A. Sydyk, A.D. Karabalaeva, M.A. Sydykov. - Chymkent: Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2014. – 19 p. [Google Scholar]
- A. Akramkhanov Technology of planting crops along the ridges / A. Akramkhanov // TECHNOLOGIES & BEST PRACTICES FACTSHEET (http://www.cacilm.org/articles/detail/493). [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2265305 Russian Federation, IPC A01C7 / 00. The method of sowing row crops / V.I. Kurdyumov, E.S. Zykin; applicant and patent holder of FGOU VPO “Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy”. – No. 2004109411/12; declare March 29, 2004; publ. 10.12.2005, Bull. No. 34. [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2435352 Russian Federation, IPC A01C7 / 00, A01B49 / 06. Rowers / V.I. Kurdyumov, E.S. Zykin; applicant and patent holder of FSEI HPE “Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy”. – № 2010129255/13; declare 07/14/2010; publ. 10.12.2011, Bull. No. 34. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.