E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- I.M. Lenin, A.V. Kostrov, O.M. Malashkin, Automotive and Tractor Engines, Theory of Engines and Fuel Supply Systems, (1976) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Kolchin, V.P. Demidov, Calculation of Automotive and Tractor Engines, (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Diachenko, S. N. Dashkov, V. S. Musatov, High-speed Piston Internal Combustion Engines, (Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Vyrubov, S.I. Efimov, N.A. Ivashchenko, Design and strength calculation of piston and combined engines, Internal combustion engines, (Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Sins, N.A. Ivashchenko, V. A. Markov, Internal combustion engine, Engineering Encyclopedia. v. IV–14, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Grishyk, A.N. Vrubljovsky, G.A. Sherbakov, A.A. Ovchinnikov, An unconventional way to control the fuel supply when working with high-speed diesel, Fundamental and applied problems of improving piston engines, v. 11, pp. 133–138, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gavrilov, M.S. Ignatov, V.V. Efros, Calculation of cycles of reciprocating engines, (Vladimir, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- W. Mitianiec, Modelling of exaust gas pollutantsin internal combustion engines, Fundamental and applied problems of improving piston engines, v. 11, pp. 45–50, (Vladimir, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. N. Gots, V.N. Mokeeva, V.V. Efros, Design parameters and specific features of diesels for the means of small mechanization, v.12, pp. 35–38. (1990), [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Gots, A.A. Gavrilov Modeling of external speed performances at the design stage, Tractors and Agricultural Machines, v.8, pp. 31–36, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. N Gots, A.A. Gavrilov, P.V. Gorbunov, Generalized external speed performance of gasoline engine, Modern Problems of Improving of Piston Engines, v. 9, pp. 135–137, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Arlotti, The new Lombardini CHD water cooled diesel engine series, Motor Sympo ‘88, 20 p (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.