E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- The law of fruit change: the economic and energy efficiency of crop rotation / V.P. Zaikin, A.E. Shamin, A.Yu. Lisina, E.E. Borisova // Bulletin of NSIEE. – 2016. – № 3 (58). 2016. – pp. 72–80. [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Osokin, Methodological issues of an objective assessment of energy saving potential / V.L. Osokin, B.V. Papkov, V.A. Gorokhov // Bulletin of NSIEE. – 2016. – № 4 (59). 2016. – pp. 98–106. [Google Scholar]
- Soybean cultivation in the Ulyanovsk region: practical recommendations / A.V. Dozo–rov, A.Yu. Naumov, Yu.V. Yermoshkin, M.N. Garanin, A.V. Voronin, Yu.M. Rakhimov. – Ulyanovsk: USSA named after P.A. Stolypin, 2014. – p.59. [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Emelyanov, Theoretical and experimental studies of the covering disc of an onion planter: monograph / P.A. Yemelyanov, A.V. Sibirev, A.G. Aksenov. – Penza: Penza State Agricultural Academy, 2015. – p. 174. [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2443094 Russian Federation, IPC A01B79 / 02, A01G1 / 00. The method of cultivation of row crops / V.I. Kurdyumov, E.S. Zykin; applicant and patent holder of FGOU VPO “Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy”. – № 2010141211/13; declare 10/7/2010; publ. 27.02.2012, Bull. No. 6. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kurdyumov, New cultivator tool / V.I. Kurdyumov, E.S. Zykin, I.A. Sharonov // Rural mechanizer. – 2012. – № 11 (45). – p. 12. [Google Scholar]
- Patent 2507730 Russian Federation, IPC A01B39 / 18. Row cultivator / V.I. Kurdyumov, E.S. Zykin; applicant and patent holder FSBEI HPE “Ulyanovsk State Agricultural Academy” named after P.A. Stolypin. – № 2012137736/13; declare September 4, 2012; publ. 02.27.2014, Bull. No. 6. [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Bat, Theoretical mechanics in examples and mathematical problems. Volume 2 / M.I. Bat, G.Yu. Janelidze, A.S. Kelzon – SPb.: Publishing house “Lan”, 2010. – p. 640. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.