E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- V.R.J.H. Timmers. P.A.J. Achten.Non-exhaust PM emissions from electric ve-hicles.Atmos. Environ. 134, 10–17 (2016 ).https://doi.org/10.1016/j.atmosenv.2016.03.017. [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Barikaeva. D.A. Nikolenko. Yu.P. Ivanova. About Forecasting Air Pollution in the Construction of Highways, International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern technologies IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 463, 042016, (2018 ). URL:https://iopscience.iop.Org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/463/4/042016/pdf [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov. I.V. Stefanenko. N.Yu. Karapuzova. D.A. Nikolenko. E.Yu. Kozlovtseva. Monitoring of Fine Dust Pollution of Urban Air Nearby Highways, International Review of Mechanical Engineering (I.RE.M.E.). 8(12). pp.657–662 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Mednikov, Turbulent transport and deposition of aerosols (M.: Science.1981) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Kabaeva. A.G. Shestakov. A.S. Artyukhin, About the distribution and sedimation of dust particles up to 10 mkm in a horizontal turbulent flow, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Istomin. K.P. Kutsenogiy, Method for determining the aerodynamic diameter of aerosol particles of complex geometric shape in the range of Reynolds numbers from 0.1 to 6.0 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Sveshnikov.Applied methods of the theory of random functions (Textbook. allowance. SPb) Doe. 2011.252 s. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov. N.M. Sergina. T. Kondratenko, Problems ofprotection of urban ambient air pollution from industrial dust emissions, MATEC Web of Conferences. : International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”, 106, (2017 ). URL:https://www.matec-conferences.org/articles/matecconf/abs/2017/20/contents/contents.html [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov. A.A. Sakharova. V.V. Lupinogin. A.I. Evtushenko. M.A. Nikolenko Analysis of the chemical composition of dust particles in the warehouse of building materials, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. Chemical. Ecological and Power Engineering. – Publishing Ltd. v.537, 7 (2019 ). – URL:https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1757-899X/537/6/062058/pdf [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Stefanenko. V.N. Azarov. D.P. Borovkov. Experimental Optimization of Dust Collecting Equipment Parameters of Counter Swirling Flow with Coaxial Leadthrough for Air Ventilation System and Dust EliminationAll-Russian research-to-practice conference “Ecology and safety in the technosphere: current problems and solutions” IOP. 224(1), 9 (2019 ). – URL:https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/224/1/012037/pdf [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Burkhanova. I. A. Kovtunov. V.N. Azarov. Investigation of the Parameters of Discarded Dust in the Manufacture of Products from Chrysotile Asbestos and CementIOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. International science and technology conference “Earth science”, 272, 8 (2019 ). URL:https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/272/2/022150/pdf (Published online: 21 June 2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.