E3S Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- V.N. Azarov, O.V. Burlachenko, R.A. Burkhanova, N.A. Marinin, On the study of the aerodynamic characteristics of asbestos cement dust in emissions into the atmosphere, VolgGASU Internet-Bulletin. Ser.: Polythematic, v.1(20), (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, S.A. Koshkarev, Improving the environmental safety of the construction industry by improving dust-removal systems using a comprehensive dispersive analysis of dust emissions, Bulletin of the Volgograd State. architectural and construction un- that. Series:Building and Architecture,43, pp.161–174 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, N.V. Menzelintseva, E.O. Fomina, Experimental studies of the patterns of distribution and sedimentation of cement dust in the air of the working zone of an operator of a cement packaging line, Science and education:architecture, urban planning and construction. Proceedings of the international conference dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the university, Volgograd, pp.83–87 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, N.M. Sergina, T. Kondratenko Problems of protection of urban ambient air pollution from industrial dust emissions, MATEC Web of Conferences, v.106, (2017). –URL:https://www.matec-conferences.org/articles/matecconf/abs/2017/20/contents/contents.html [Google Scholar]
- A device for determining the dispersed composition of dust Marinin N.A. [and etc.]. Patent for useful model N2135806 dated 12/20/2013 [Google Scholar]
- E.P. Mednikov, Turbulent transfer and sedimentation of aerosols (M.: Science, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Kouzov, Fundamentals of analysis of the dispersion composition of industrial dusts and crushed materials (L.: Chemistry, Leningr. department, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Fuchs, Mechanics of aerosols (Moscow:USSR Academy of Sciences, 1955) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, N.Yu. Karapuzova, S.I. Stefanenko, Analysis of the patterns of sedimentation of dust particles in the working area of the operator of a carousel machine for separating cement packaging, Scientific works of Swold, 5(3), pp.44–46 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Azarov, A.I. Evtushenko, V.P. Batmanov, A.B. Strelyaev, V.V. Lupinogin, Aerodynamic Characteristics of Dusting, International Review of Civil Engineering, v.7(5), pp.132–136 (2016) – [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Stefanenko, K.A. Trokhimchuk, M.V. Trokhimchuk, Urban area of the built-in areas, Applied Mechanics and Materials. The 2nd International Conference Material, v.875, pp.183–186 (2018 ).10.4028/www.scientific.net/amm.875.183 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.