E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Energy Systems|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- Souayfane F, Fardoun F, and Biwole P H: Phase change materials (PCM) for cooling applications in buildings: A review, Energy and Buildings, 129, pp. 396–431, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Agarwal A, and Sarviya R M: An experimental investigation of shell and tube latent heat storage for solar dryer using paraffin wax as heat storage material, Engineering Science and Technology, 19, pp. 619–631, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Alva G, Liu L, Huang X, and Fang G: Thermal energy storage materials and systems for solar energy applications, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 68, pp. 693–706, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ismail K A R, da Silva MG E: Melting of PCM around a horizontal cylinder with constant surface temperature, International Journal of Thermal Science, 2003 ,42, pp. 1145–1152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Assis E, Katsman L, Ziskind G, Letan R: Numerical and experimental study of melting in a spherical shell, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2007 ,50, pp. 1790–1804. [Google Scholar]
- Bilir L, Ilken Z: Total solidification time of a liquid phase change material enclosed in cylindrical/spherical container, Applied thermal engineering, 2005, 25, pp. 1488–1502,. [Google Scholar]
- Tan F L, Hosseinizadeh S F, Khodadadi J M, Fan LW. Experimental and computational study of constrained melting of phase change materials (PCM) inside a spherical capsule, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2009, 52, pp. 3464–3472,. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao W, Neti S, Oztekin A: Heat transfer analysis of encapsulated PCM, Applied Thermal Engineering, 2013, 50, pp. 143–151. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Q, Chan C L: GPU accelerated numerical study of PCM melting process in an enclosure with internal fins using lattice Boltzmann method, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2016, 100, pp. 522–535,. [Google Scholar]
- Taghilou M, Talati, F: Numerical investigation on the natural convection effects in the melting process of PCM in a finned container using lattice Boltzmann method, International Journal of Refrigeration, 2016, 70, pp. 157–170,. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jmal I, Baccar M: Numerical study of PCM solidification in a finned tube thermal storage including natural convection, Applied Thermal Engineering, 2015, vol.84, pp. 320–330. [Google Scholar]
- Wang P, Yao H, Lan Z, Peng Z, Huang Y, Ding Y: Numerical investigation of PCM melting process in sleeve tube with internal fins, Energy Conservation and Management, 2016, 110, pp. 428–435,. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hariharan K, Senthil Kumar G, Kumaresan G, Velraj R: Investigation on Phase Change Behavior of Paraffin Phase Change Material in a Spherical Capsule for Solar Thermal Storage Units, Heat Transfer Engineering, 2017, DOI: 10.1080/01457632.2017.1341227. [Google Scholar]
- Rathod M K, Banerjee J: Thermal performance enhancement of shell and tube Latent heat storage unit using longitudinal fins, Applied Thermal Engineering, 2015, 75, pp. 1084–1092,. [Google Scholar]
- Solomon G R, Velraj R: Analysis of the heat transfer mechanisms during energy storage in a Phase change material filled vertical finned cylindrical unit for free cooling application, Energy Conservation and Management, 2013, 75, pp. 466–473,. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumaresan G, Karthik P, Denkenberger D C, Velraj R: Effect of Fin Orientations in a Spherically Encapsulated Phase Change Materials for Effective Heat Transfer Enhancement, Chemical Engineering Transactions, 2017, 62, pp. 277–282,. [Google Scholar]
- Velraj R, Seeniraj R V, Hafner B, Faber C, Schwarzer K: Heat transfer enhancement in a latent heat storage system, Solar Energy, 1998, 65, pp. 171–180,. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ettouney H, Alatiqi I, Al-Sahali M, Al-Hajirie K: Heat transfer enhancement in energy storage in spherical capsules filled with paraffin wax and metal beads, Energy Conservation and Management, 2006, 47, pp. 211–228,. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumaresan V, Velraj R, Das S K: The effect of carbon nanotubes in enhancing the thermal transport properties of PCM during solidification, Heat and Mass Transfer, 2012, 48, pp. 1345–1355,. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pramothraj M, Santosh R, Swaminathan M R, Kumaresan G: Study of effect of Al and Cu microparticles dispersed in D-Mannitol PCM for effective solar thermal energy storage, Journal of Thermal Analysis and Calorimetry, 2019, pp. 110. DOI: 10.1007/s10973-019-08469-1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.