E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Energy Systems|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- J.A. Harris, T.G. Lenz Thermal performance of solar concentrator/cavity receiver systems. Solar Energy, 34, pp. 135–142 (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Faust, E.J. Plate EJ, M. Kuczera,. Experimental investigation on the convective losses from the cavity receiver of the project GAST . In:SAND81-8014 (P. F'allcone), Sandia National Laboratories, p.p 143–164 (1981). [Google Scholar]
- R.Y. Ma, Wind effects on convective heat loss from a cavity receiver for parabolic concentrating solar collector. Contractor Report, Sandia National Laboratories, SAND92-7293, Albuquerque, New Mexico (1993). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Kugath, G. Drenker, and A. A. Koenig, Design and development of a paraboloidal dish solar collector for intermediate temperature service. Proc. ISES Silver Jubilee Congr., Vol. 1, p. 449–453 (1979). [Google Scholar]
- M. Prakash, S. B. Kedare, J. K. Nayak, Investigations on heat losses from a solar cavity receiver, Solar Energy, 83, pp.157–170 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shaun g-Ying Wu, Lan Xiao, Yiding Cao, You- Rong Li. Convection heat loss from cavity receiver in parabolic dish solar thermal power system: A review. Solar Energy, 84, pp. 1342–1355 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ka. Lok. Lee, Mehdi Jafarian, Farzin Ghanadi, Maziar Arjomandi, Graham J. Nathan, An investigation into the effect of aspect ratio on the heat loss from a solar cavity receiver. Solar Energy 149 , pp. 20–31 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Taumoepeau, S. Paitoonsurikarn, G. Hughes, and K. Lovegrove ,. “Experimental investigation of natural convection heat loss from a model solar concentrator cavity receiver,” Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, vol. 126, pp. 801–807, (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Sendhil Kumar and K. S. Reddy, “Numerical investigation of natural convection heat loss in modified cavity receiver for fuzzy focal solar dish concentrator,” Solar Energy, vol. 81, no. 7, pp. 846–855 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Prakash, S. B. Kedare and J. K. Nayak, Determination of Stagnation and Convective Zones in a Solar Cavity Receiver, Int. J. Therm. Sci.2010 ; 49(4); 680–691 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.