E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Energy Systems|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- E. Bocci, A. Di Carlo, S. J. McPhail, K. Gallucci, P. U. Foscolo, M. Moneti, M. Villarini, M. Carlini, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, Biomass to Fuel Cells State of the Art: A Review of the Most Innovative Technology Solutions, 39, 21876–21895 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Di Carlo, D. Borello, E. Bocci, Int. J. Hydrogen Energy, Process Simulation of a Hybrid SOFC/MGT and Enriched Air/Steam Fluidized Bed Gasifier Power Plant, 38, 5857–5874 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. U. Din, Z. A. Zainal, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., Biomass Integrated Gasification-SOFC Systems: Technology Overview, 53, 1356–1376 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nagata, A. Momma, T. Kato, Y. Kasuga, J. Power Sources, Numerical Analysis of Output Characteristics of Tubular SOFC with Internal Reformer, 101(1), 60–71 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S. H. Chan, K. A. Khor, Z. T. Xia, J. Power Sources, A Complete Polarization Model of a Solid Oxide Fuel Cell and Its Sensitivity to the Change of Cell Component Thickness, 93, 130–140 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.