E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Energy Systems|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- R. D. Jilte, S. B. Kedare & J. K. Nayak, “Natural Convection and Radiation Heat Loss from Open Cavities of Shapes and Sizes Used with Dish Concentrator.” Mechanical Engineering Research (Canadian Center of Science and Education) 3 (1). [Google Scholar]
- M. Prakash, S. B. Kedare, and J. K. Nayak, “Investigations on heat losses from a solar cavity receiver.” Solar Energy 83 (2): 157–170 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Sendhil Kumar, K. S. Reddy, “Numerical investigation of natural convection heat loss in modified cavity receiver for fuzzy focal solar dish concentrator.” Solar Energy 81: 846–855 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Taumoefolau, S. Paitoonsurikarn, G. Hughes, and K. Lovegrove, “Experimental investigation of natural convection heat loss from model solar concentrator cavity receiver.” Journal of Solar Energy Engineering 126 (2): 801–807 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- K. Lovegrove and S. Paitoonsurikarn, “A new correlation for predicting the free convection loss from solar dish concentrating.” Solar: (ANZSES ‘06) . Canberra Australia (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Eyler, “Predictions of convective losses from a solar cavity receiver.” DOE/SERI/SNLL Workshop on Convective Losses from Solar Receivers Sandia Laboratory Report SAND81- 8014 . Livermore, California. 93–104 (1981). [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Clausing, “An analysis of convective losses from cavity solar central receivers.” Solar Energy 27 (4): 295–300 (1981). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. LeQuere, F. Penot, M. Mirenayat, “Experimental study of heat loss through natural convection from an isothermal cubic open cavity” Sandia: Sandia Laboratory Report (1981). [Google Scholar]
- C. Balaji, S.P. Venkateshan, “Interaction of radiation with free convection in an open cavity.” Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow 15 (4): 317–324 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- N. Ramesh, W. Merzkirch, “Combined convective and radiative heat transfers in side-vented open cavity.” Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow 22: 180–187 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- N. Singh, S.P. Venkateshan “Numerical study of natural convection with surface radiation in side- vented open cavities.” Int. J. Thermal Sci. 43 (4): 865–876 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Hinojosa, R.E. Cabanillas, G. Alvarez, C.E. Estrada, “Nusselt number for the natural convection and surface thermal radiation in a square tilted open cavity.” Int. Comm. Heat Mass Transfer 32: 1184–1192 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Balaji, S.P. Venkateshan, “Correlations for free convection and surface radiation in a square cavity.” Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow 15 (3): 249–251 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Reddy . N. Sendhil Kumar, “Study of combined natural convection and surface radiation in a modified cavity receiver for solar parabolic dish collector,” in 1st National Conference on Advances in Energy Research, AER-2006, IITB, Macmillan, New Delhi (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. L . M. Jiji, Heat Convection . Verlag: Springer (2006). [Google Scholar]
- E. Abbasi-Shavazia, G.O. Hughes, J.D. Pye, “Investigation of heat loss from a solar cavity receiver” Energy Procedia 69: 269–275 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.