E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Energy Systems|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- H. Dehra, 2018a, Building-Integrated Thermoelectric Cooling-Photovoltaic (TEC-PV) Devices,book, in “Bringing Thermoelectricity into Reality”, edited by Patricia Aranguren, IntechOpen, DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.75472, ISBN 978-953-516058-8, Chapter 15, 313–330. [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Jeong, 2014, A new approach to optimize thermoelectric cooling modules, Cryogenics 59, 38–43. [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhao, G. Tan, 2014, A review of thermoelectric cooling: Materials, modeling and applications, Applied Thermal Engineering 66, 15–24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Huajun, Q. Chengying, 2010, Experimental study of operation performance of a low power thermoelectric cooling dehumidifier, International Journal of Energy and Environment, Volume 1, Issue 3, 459–466. [Google Scholar]
- A. Bejan, G. Tsatusaronis, M. Moran, 1996, Thermal Design and Optimization, Wiley, New York. [Google Scholar]
- H. Dehra, 2016a, A Mathematical Model of a Solar Air Thermosyphon integrated with Building Envelope, International Journal of Thermal Sciences, Vol. 102, 210–227. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yongqiang Luo, L. Zhang, Z. Liu, Y. Wang, F. Meng, J. Wu. 2016, Thermal performance evaluation of an active building integrated photovoltaic thermoelectric wall system, Applied Energy 177, 25–39. [Google Scholar]
- H. Dehra, 2007, A Unified Theory for Stresses and Oscillations, Proceedings from CAA Conf. Montréal. 2007, Canada, Canadian Acoustics. September 2007. Vol. 35. No. 3, pp 132–133. [Google Scholar]
- H. Dehra, 2008a, Power Transfer and Inductance in a Star Connected 3-phase RC Circuit Amplifier, Proc. AIChE 2008 Spring Meeting, New Orleans, LA, USA, April 6–10, 2008, session 96a. [Google Scholar]
- H. Dehra, 2016b, A Novel Theory of Psychoacoustics on Noise Sources, Noise Measurements and Noise Filters, INCE Proc. NoiseCon16 Conf., Providence, Rhode Island, USA, 13-15 June, 2016, 933–942. [Google Scholar]
- H. Dehra, 2008b, The Noise Scales and their Units, Proc. CAA Conf., Vancouver 2008, Canada, Canadian Acoustics, Vol. 36 (3) 2008, 78–79. [Google Scholar]
- H. Dehra, 2017, A Multi-Parametric PV Solar Wall Device, Proceedings from IEEE International Conference on Power, Control, Signals and Instrumentation Engineering (ICPCSI-2017), Chennai, India on Sep 21-22, 2017, 392–401. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Dehra, 2018b, Modeling of Energy Conversion and Noise Characterization in Outdoor Ducts exposed to Solar Radiation, International Conference on Applied Energy (ICAE 2018) , Hong Kong, China on Aug 22-25, 2018. 8p. [Google Scholar]
- H. Dehra, 2018c, A Paradigm of Noise Interference in a Wave, Internoise-2018 , 47th International Congress and Exposition on Noise Control Engineering, Chicago, Illinois, USA on Aug 26-29, 2018, 451–462. [Google Scholar]
- H. Dehra, 2018d, Acoustic Signal Processing and Noise Characterization Theory via Energy Conversion in a PV Solar Wall Device with Ventilation through a Room, Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal, Vol. 3, No. 4, 2018, pp. 130–172, Special Issue on Multidisciplinary Sciences and Engineering. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Dehra, 2019, Principles of Energy Conversion and Noise Characterization in Air Ventilation Ducts exposed to Solar Radiation, Applied Energy, 242C (15 May 2019), pp. 1320–1345. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.