E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Energy Systems|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- E.M. Sparrow, J.L. Gregg, Laminar free convection heat transfer from the outer surface of a vertical circular cylinder, Trans.ASME., 78, 1823–1829 (1956). [Google Scholar]
- S. Globe, Laminar steady-state magnetohydrodynamic flow in an annular channel, Physics Fluids, 2, 404–407 (1959). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Goldstein, D.G. Briggs, Transient free convection about vertical plates and circular cylinders, Trans ASME C: J. Heat Transfer, 86, 490–500 (1964). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Dube, Magnetohydrodynamic flow between concentric rotating porous cylinders, Def. Sci. J., 21, 253–256 (1971). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Guo, D. Li, B. Wang, A novel concept for convective heat transfer enhancement, Int. J. Heat Mass Trans., 41, 2221–2225 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo Z., Tao W., Shah R. The field synergy(coordination) principle and its applications in enhancing single phase convective heat transfer. Int. J. Heat Mass Trans., 48, 1797–31807 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo Z, Mechanism and control of convective heat transfer Coordination of velocity and heat flow fields. Chinese Sci Bull, 46, 596—599 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ashish Paul, Flow past an accelerated horizontal cylinder in a rotating fluid, J. App. Fund. Sci., 2(2), 2395–5562 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.