E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Energy Systems|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- W. Ikealumba,, and Wu, H, (2014), Some recent advances in liquefied natural gas (LNG) production, spill, dispersion, and safety, Energy Fuels, 28, pp.3556–3586. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lisowski, E, Czyżycki, W, and Łazarczyk, K, (2010), Simulation and experimental research of internal supports in mobile cryogenic tanks, Technical Transactions , Mechanics, 2-M, pp.175–184. [Google Scholar]
- Lisowski E, Czyżycki, W, and Łazarczyk, K, (2010), Using of polyamide in construction of supporting blocks of cryogenic tanks on example of LNG container, Archives of Foundry Engineering, vol.10, Special Issue 3/2010. [Google Scholar]
- Lisowski, E, and Czyżycki, W, Transport and storage of LNG in container tanks, (2011), Journal of KONES Powertrain and Transport, vol.18, No.3, pp.193–201. [Google Scholar]
- Czyżycki, W, (2015), Modeling of heat flow through multilayer internal supports of cryogenic vessels, Technical Transactions, Mechanics, 2-M, pp.27–34. [Google Scholar]
- Lisowski, E, and Lisowski, F, (2019), Influence of vacuum level on insulation thermal performance for LNG cryogenic road tankers, MATEC Web of Conferences 240, 01019, ICCHMT 2018, 10.1051/matecconf/20182400101 [Google Scholar]
- Lisowski, E, and Lisowski, F, (2019), Study on Thermal Insulation of liquefied natural gas cryogenic road tanker, Thermal Science, Vol. 23, Suppl. 4, pp.S1381–S13911. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Skrzypacz, J, and Jaszak, P, (2018), Selected aspects of cryogenic tank fatigue calculations for offshore application, Int. J. of Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol. 23, No.1, pp.251–259, DOI: 10.1515/ijame-2018-0015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN 13530-2:2002. Cryogenic vessels - Large transportable vacuum insulated vessels. [Google Scholar]
- Czyżycki, W, (2011), Heat flow modelling on thermal insulation of cryogenics tanks using SolidWorks Simulation package, Technical Transactions, Mechanics, 4-M, pp.29–36. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.