E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- W.M. Kays, A.L. London, Compact heat exchangers,3rdedition, Krieger,Malabar, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- F.C. McQuiston, J.D. Parker, J.D. Spitler, Heating,ventilating,and air conditioning analysis and design,Sixth edidion, Wiley, Hoboken NJ USA (2005) [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Webb, N.H. Kim, Principles of enhanced heat transfer,2nd. ed., Boca Raton, CRC Press, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, Numerical modelling and experimental testing of heat exchangers, Berlin-Heidelberg:Springer, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Rich, The effect of the number of tube rows on heat transfer performance of smooth plate fin-3and-tube heat exchangers,Paper no.2345, ASHRAE Transactions,Part 1, 81, pp.307–317, (1975) [Google Scholar]
- F.E.M. Saboya, E.M. Sparrow, Experiments on a Three-Row Fin and Tube Heat Exchanger, ASME J.Heat Transf., 98, pp.520–522, (1976). [Google Scholar]
- C.-C. Wang, C.-J. Lee, C.-T. Chang, S.-P. Lin, Heat transfer and friction correlation for compact louvered fin-and-tube heat exchangers, Int.J.Heat Mass Tran., Vol.42, pp.1945–1956, (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, A. Cebula, Modeling of air flow and heat transfer in compact heat exchangers, Chem.Process Eng., Vol.25, pp.2331–2342, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, Experimental and numerical predictions of the heat transfer correlations in the cross-flow plate fin and tube heat exchangers, Archives of Thermodynamics, Vol.28No.2, pp.3–18, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, Effect of thermal contact resistance on the heat transfer in plate finned tube heat exchangers, Refereed Proceedings of the Conference Heat Exchanger Fouling and Cleaning VII,1-6 July 2007, Tomar,Portugal,ECI,New York, pp.362–371, (2007), http://dc.engconfintl.org/heatexchanger2007/47/. [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, A. Cebula, A new method for determination of thermal contact resistance of a fin-to-tube attachment in plate fin-and-tube heat exchangers, Chem.Process Eng., Vol.31, pp.839–855, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, J. Taler, M. Trojan, Thermal calculations of plate-fin-and-tube heat exchangers with different heat transfer coefficients on each tube row, 14thSDEWES Conference,Dubrovnik,Croatia,October 1-6, 2019(paper accepted for presentation). [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, A new heat transfer correlation for transition and turbulent fluid flow in tubes, Int.J.Therm.Sci., 108, pp.108–122, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, Determining velocity and friction factor for turbulent flow in smooth tubes, Int.J.Therm.Sci., 105, pp.109–122, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, Mathematical modeling and experimental study of heat transfer in a low-duty air-cooled heat exchanger, Energ.Convers.Manage., 159, pp.232–243, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, J. Taler, Prediction of heat transfer correlations in a low-loaded plate-3fin-and-tube heat exchanger based on flow-thermal tests, Appl.Therm.Eng., 148, pp.641–649, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Gnielinski, Heat transfer in pipe flow, in VDI Heat Atlas,Second edition, Springer, Heidelberg,Chapter G1, pp.693–699, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, Dynamic response of a cross-flow tube heat exchanger, Chem.Process Eng., 27, pp.1053–1071, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, Direct and inverse heat transfer problems in dynamics of plate fin and tube heat e exchangers, in Heat Transfer -3Mathematical Modelling,Numerical Methods and Information Technology, ed. Aziz Belmiloudi, InTech, Rijeka, pp.77–100 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Taler, Experimental determination of correlations for average heat transfer coefficients in heat exchangers on both fluid sides, Heat Mass Transfer, 49, pp.1125–39, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.