E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Heat and Mass Transfer in Nuclear Applications|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- World Energy Council,World Energy Resources (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Energy,N,Technology Roadmap,Springer Reference (2015) [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, Energy Technology Perspectives,Int.Energy Agency (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaskólski, A. Reński, T. Minkiewicz, Thermodynamic and economic analysis of nuclear power unit operating in partial cogeneration mode to produce electricity and district heat. Energy, 141 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Mitenkov, E.V. Kusmartsev, Nuclear Heat Applications in Russia:experience,status and prospects No.IAEA-TECDOC&—1056 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Nuclear Energy Agency,On the role and economics of nuclear cogeneration in a low carbon energy future NEA/NDC, 22, 4.52 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Noh, H. Paillere, V. Sozoniuk, On the role and economics of nuclear cogeneration in a low carbon energy future. In:IAEA tech.Meet.Econ.Anal.High temp.Gas cool.React.Small medium Sized reactor,Vienna (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hanuszkiewicz-Drapała, J. Jędrzejewski, Thermodynamic analysis of a co-generation system with a high-temperature gas cooled nuclear reactor, 95 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Next Generation Nuclear Plant Research and Development Program Plan, Idaho National Laboratory (2015) [Google Scholar]
- International Prismatic Block HTGR Commercial Deployment Meeting Summary in Washington DC,March 8-10, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.F. McDonald, Power conversion system considerations for a high efficiency small modular nuclear gas turbine combined cycle power plant concept(NGTCC), Applied Thermal Engineering, 73 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zuoyi,et al., The Shandong Shidao Bay 200 MWe high-temperature gas-cooled reactor pebble-bed module(HTR-PM) demonstration power plant:an engineering and technological innovation, Engineering, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zare,et al., Energy and exergy analysis of a closed Brayton cycle-based combined cycle for solar power tower plants, Energy Conversion and Management, 128 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Luo,et al., A novel nuclear combined power and cooling system integrating high temperature gas-3cooled reactor with ammonia-water cycle, Energy Conversion and Management, 87 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Locatelli,et al., Generation IV nuclear reactors:Current status and future prospects, Energy Policy, 61 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dudek, Z. Kolenda, M. Jaszczur, W. Stanek, Thermodynamic Analysis of Power Generation Cycles With High-Temperature Gas-Cooled Nuclear Reactor and Additional Coolant Heating Up to 1600°C, Journal of Energy Resources Technology, 140 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaszczur, M.A. Rosenb, T. Śliwa, M. Dudek, L. Pienkowski, Hydrogen production using high temperature nuclear reactors:Efficiency analysis of a combined cycle, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 41 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dudek, M. Jaszczur, An analysis of the thermodynamic cycles with high-temperature nuclear reactor for power generation and hydrogen coproduction, E3S Web of Conferences, 14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jaszczur M. et al., 2018, An analysis of high-3temperature nuclear reactor coupled with gas turbine combined cycle, MATEC Web of Conferences, 240, pp.05010. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaszczur, M. Dudek, Z. Kolenda, Thermodynamic analysis of high temperature nuclear reactor coupled with advanced gas turbine combined cycle, Thermal Science, 23 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.