E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- Z.A. Darwish, H.A. Kazem, K. Sopianet al., Effect of dust pollutant type on photovoltaic performance [J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 41, 735–744 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sueto, Y. Ota, K. Nishioka, Suppression of dust adhesion on a concentrator photovoltaic module using an anti-soiling photocatalytic coating [J]. Solar Energy, 97, 414–417 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Fan, B.H. Dong, S.M. Wanget al. Research process of Self-cleaning technologies on solar panels [J]. Mater. Rev., 29, 111–115 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Sharma, S.S. Chandel, Performance and degradation analysis for long term reliability of solar photovoltaic systems: a review [J]. Renew Sustain Energy Rev., 27, 753–767 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Pan, H. Lu, L.Z. Zhang, Experimental investigation of dust deposition reduction on solar cell covering glass by different self-cleaning coatings [J]. Energy, 185, 645–653 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.G. Feng, E.E. Michaelides, The Immersed Boundary-Lattice Boltzmann Method for Solving Fluid- Particles Interaction Problems [J]. Journal of Computational Physics. 195, 602–628 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Chen, G.D. Doolen, Lattice Boltzmann method for fluid flows [J]. Annual review of fluid mechanics, 30, 329–364 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.