E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- G. Gronald, J.J. Derksen, Simulating turbulent swirling flow in a gas cyclone: A comparison of various modelling approaches, Powder Technology, 205, 160–171 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weiming Peng, Alex C. Hoffmann, Separation Characteristics of Swirl-Tube Dust Separators, AIChEJournal, Vol. 50 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Wang, D.L. Xu and K.W. Chu, Numerical study of gas solid cyclone separator, Applied Mathematical modelling, 30:1326–1342 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Klujso, P K Songfack, M Rafaek, RK Rajamani, Design of a stationary guide vane swirl air cleaner, Minerals Engineering, vol 12, no 11, pp.1375–1392 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Binbin Pei, Mengting Jiang, Numerical analysis of forces exerted on particles in cyclone separators, Powder Technology, 294, 437–448 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sujeet Kumar Shukla, Prashant Shukla and Pradyumna Ghosh, Evaluation of Numerical Schemes for Dispersed Phase Modeling of Cyclone Separators, Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics, 52:235–246 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Ramachandran, P. C. Raynor and D. Leith, Collection efficiency and pressure drop for a r otary-flow cyclone, Filtration & separation, vol. 31, pp. 631–636 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yakhot V, Orszag S.A, Thangam S, Gatski T.B. & Speziale C.G), “Development of turbulence models for shear flows by a double expansion technique”, Physics of Fluids, Vol. 4, No. 7, pp1510–1520 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Tadeusz Dziubak, Performance characteristics of Air intake pleated panel filters for internal combustion engines in a two-stage configuration, Aerosol Science and Technology, 52:11, 1293–1307 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Fan, Liu Ailan and Guo Xueyan, Numerical Simulation on the Performance of Axial Vane Type Gas-Liquid Separator with Different Guide Vane Structure, International Journal of Fluid Machinery and Systems, Vol 10, No 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fernandes, D. Semyonov, L.L. Ferrás, J. Miguel Nóbrega, Validation of the CFD-DPM solver DPMFoam in OpenFOAM through analytical, numerical and experimental comparisons, 2018, Granular Matter, 20–64 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.