E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced Numerical Methods|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- Launder B E and Spalding D B, 1974, The numerical computation of turbulent flows, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Vol. 3, 269–289. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu W, Alakabi A, Graham T and Gu X, Large eddy simulations of heavy gas dispersion within building group, ICCFD9 Proceedings, 2016, ICCDF9-2016-136 [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS, ANSYS CFX-Solver Theory Guide, Release 19.1, April 2018, ANSYS Inc [Google Scholar]
- Liu W. and Makhviladze G, 2008, An implicit finite element solution of thermal flows at low Mach number, Journal of Computational Physics, Vol 227, 2743–2757. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ayrault M., Simoens S. & Mejean P, 1994, Dispersion of Dense Gas Releases Downwind of Solid Obstacles. Transactions on Ecology and the Environment. 4: 491–498. [Google Scholar]
- Ayrault M., Simoens S. & Mejean P, 1997, Negative buoyancy effects on the dispersion of continuous gas plumes downwind solid obstacles. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 57: 79–103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.