E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Advanced Numerical Methods|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- R.A. Andrievskiy, Zhumal Ross, Khim. Ob-va im, D.I. Mendeleeva, Nanomaterials: the concept and modern problems, 46(5), pp. 50–56 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Andrievskiy, A.M. Glezer, Phys.Usp., Strength of nanostructures, 52(4), pp. 315–334 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Roduner, J. Chem Soc Rev, Size matters: why nanomaterials are different, 35(5), pp. 83–92 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Kuvyrkin, I.Y. Savelyeva, D.A. Kuvshynnikova, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Mathematical model of the heat transfer process taking into account the consequences of nonlocality in structurally sensitive materials,991(1) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Zarubin, G.N. Kuvyrkin, Mathematical Models of Continuum Mechanics and Electrodynamics (IMGTU im. Baumana, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Eringen, Nonlocal Continuum Field Theories (New - York-Berlin - Heidelberg: Springer–Verlag, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Kuvyrkin, I.Yu. Svelyeva, A.V. Zhuravskii, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, Mathematical Modeling of Chemical Vapor Deposition of Material on a Curvilinear Surface, 89(6), pp. 1–6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Zarubin, G.N. Kuvyrkin, I.Yu. Savel'eva,High Temperature, Critical and Optimal Thicknesses of Thermal Insulation in Radiative-Convective Heat Transfer, 54(6), pp. 831–836 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Zarubin, G.N. Kuvyrkin, I.Y. Savelyeva, High Temperature, Radiative-conductive heat transfer in a spherical cavity, 53(2), pp. 234–239 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Savelyeva, Mechanics of Solids, Influence of medium nonlocality on distribution of temperature and stresses in elastic body under pulsed heating, 53(3), pp. 277–283 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Kuvyrkin, I.Y. Savelyeva, A.V. Zhuravsky, Mathematical Models and Computer Simulations, Numerical Simulation of Vapor-Phase Epitaxy with Allowance for Diffusion Processes, 10(3), pp. 299–307 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.