E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced Numerical Methods|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- P. Doerffer, S. S. Dykas, Numerical analysis of shock induced separation delay by air humidity, Journal of Thermal Science 14 (2), pp. 120–125, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dykas, M. Majkut, K. SmoŁka, M. Strozik, Comprehensive investigations into thermal and flow phenomena occurring in the atmospheric air two- phase flow through nozzles, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 114, p. 1072–1085, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Dykas, M. Majkut, K. SmoŁka, M. Strozik, Numerical analysis of the impact of pollutants on water vapour condensation in atmospheric air transonic flows, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 338, p. 451–465, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kiock, F. Lehthaus, N. Baines, C. Sieverding, The Transonic Flow Through a Plane Turbine Cascade as Measured in Four European Wind Tunnels. J. of Eng. for Gas Turbine and Power, vol. 108, p. 277–287, (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Schnerr, G. Mundinger, Similarity, drag, and lift in transonic flow with given internal heat addition, Euro. J. Mech., B/Fluids, 12 (5), p. 597–611, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- G. Schnerr, U. Dohrmann, Transonic flow around airfoils with relaxation and energy supply by homogeneous condensation, AIAA Journal, 28, p. 1187–1193, (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yamamoto, H. Hagari, M. Murayama, Numerical simulation of condensation around the 3-D Wing, Transactions of the Japan Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences, 42 (138), p. 182–189, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yamamoto, S. Moriguchi, H. Miyazawa, T. Furusawa, Effect of inlet wetness on transonic wet- steam and moist-air flows in turbomachinery, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 119, p. 720–732, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.