E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Numerical Methods|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- Vella A.J., Camilleri R. Fine dust emission from softstone quarrying in Malta. Xjenza 10, pp 47–54, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Jones T., Blackmore P., Leach M. Characterisation of airborne particles collected within and proximal to an opencast coalmine: South Wales, UK. Environmental monitoring and assessment, 75, pp. 293–312, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ukpebor E.E., Ukpebor J.E., Oviasogie P.O., Odiase J.I. &. Egbeme M.A, Field comparison of two Total Suspended Particulates (TSP) samplers to assess spatial variation. International Journal of Environmental Studies, 63 (5), pp 567–577, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petavratzi E., Kingman S. W., Lowndes I. S. Assessment of the dustiness and the dust liberation mechanisms of limestone quarry operations. Chemical engineering and Processing, 46, pp. 1412–1423, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Alfaro Degan, D. Lippiello, M. Pinzari. Effectiveness of airborne dust control strategies in opencast quarrying activities: A case study near Rome. GEAM, 139,2 pp. 5–12, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- O. Asghari, F. Soltni, H.B. Amnieh. The Comparison between Sequential Gaussian Simulation (SGS) of Choghart Ore Deposit and Geostatistical Estimation Through Ordinary Kriging. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 3(1), pp.330–341 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Vann J., Jackson S., and Bertoli O. 2003 Quantitative kriging neighbourhood analysis for the mining geologist - A description of the method with worked case examples. 5th International Mining Geology Conference. pp.215-223. K.Y.K Chung, N.P. Vaughan. Comparative laboratory trials of two portable direct reading dust monitors. Annals Occupational Hygiene, 33, pp.591–606, (1989). [Google Scholar]
- G. Alfaro Degan, D. Lippiello, M. Pinzari. Field evaluation of PM10 detectors in a quarry environment. Int. Journal of Sust. Dev. Plan. 10,3, pp. 361–372, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Kuusisto. Evaluation of the direct reading instruments for the measurements of aerosols. American Ind. Hyg. Assoc, 57, pp. 1013–1018 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C.J. Tsai, T.S. Shih, J.D. Lin. Laboratoty testing of three direct reading dust monitors. American Ind. Hyg. Assoc. 15, pp.48–56, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S. Khosrowshahi, W. J Shaw, G.A. Yaetes. 2005. Quantification of the risk using simulation of the chain of mining - case study at Escondida copper, Chile., In Ore body modelling and strategic mine planning: uncertainbty and risk management models, Ed. R. Dimitrakopoulos, Spectrum Series Vol. 14, pp. 21–29, Carlton South, Vic., AusIMM. [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Costa, J.A. Zingano and J.C. Koppe. Simulation - An Approach to Risk Analysis in Coal Mining, Exploration and Mining Geology, 9 (1), pp. 43–49, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Pilger, J.F.C.L. Costa, J.C. Koppe. 2005 Improving the Efficiency of the Sequential Simulation Algorithm using Latin Hypercube Sampling. In: Leuangthong O., Deutsch C.V. (eds) Geostatistics Banff 2004. Quantitative Geology and Geostatistics, vol 14. Springer, Dordrecht. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.