E3S Web Conf.
Volume 128, 2019XII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced Numerical Methods|
|Published online||08 November 2019|
- A.K.R Choudhury, Principles of textile finishing, The textile institute, Elsevier (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Majumdar, A. Das, R. Alagirusami, V.K. Kothari, Process control in textile manufacturing, Woodhead publishing limited, New Delhi (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Giansetti, Study and scientific razionalization of the last finishing stages for high quality wool fabrics, PhD thesis, Politecnico di Torino (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Bunsell, Handbook of tensile properties of textile and technical fibers, Woodhead publishing limited, New Delhi (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Blackburn, H. Lindley, The mechanism of set and supercontraction in wool fibres, J. Soc. Dye. Colour. 64, pp 305 (1948). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.V Le, N.G. Ly, Multilayer adsorption of moisture in wool and its application in fabric steaming, Textile Research J., 62, pp.648–657 (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Downes, B.H. Mackay, Sorption kinetics of water vapor in wool fibers, J.Polym.Sci., 28, pp.45–67 (1958). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.B. McMahon, J.G. Downes, Propagation of temperature and moisture changing during forced convective flow of air through a mass of hygroscopic fibers, Int.J.heat and mass transfer, 5, pp.689–696 (1962). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.